prescription and medicine bill.......

Help with paying medical bills
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: prescription and medicine bill.......

Post by Admin »

We think use the main site of http://needhelppayingbills.com/index.html to find all of our information on financial assistance programs. Then focus on the navigation bars on the left menu for the various needs you have.
As far as the appointment with your doctor or medications, read all of our information on free health care, including prescriptions and regular doctor visits using clinics or other medical providers.
Ross wrote:Currently i need help with paying utilities, rent, other bills, and buying food per month, i cant even go to my doctor to get a prescription for meds because i don't have the money for the appointment or medicine.
Loper19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: prescription and medicine bill.......

Post by Loper19 »

I am contacting you in regards to assistance with medical bills. On 9/13/12, I had to go to the Emergency room. I had no insurance at the time because I had just started a new job. Once seen at the hospital, I received a bill for approximately $4,000 dollars, which I do not have to pay. I am reaching out for assistance to pay this balance. Please contact me if you have any questions.