Medical condition causing me fall behind

Help with paying medical bills
Ted901
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medical condition causing me fall behind

Post by Ted901 »

I have been off of work due to having a let amputation since January of thos year. I have been having problems paying my water and gas and electric bills but I have been able to keep them on. Recently I have received a disconnection notice from Duke energy an dam in need of help. hace 10 days to come up with about $280 I am not eligible through the state for any assistance because they had to help me back in June to stop this from happening.
deb sn

Re: Medical condition causing me fall behind

Post by deb sn »

Try your town clerk and ask for the phone number of the trustee. They may be able to help. Also, the Salvation Army may help. Wishing you the best.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Is it Duke Energy in North Carolina? If not, what state. We know they have major operations in NC that is why we assume that state. If it is, here is information on various assistance programs for utilities, light bills, energy expenses, etc. in North Carolina, including programs from Duke Energy.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nor ... d_ene.html
Ted901 wrote:I have been off of work due to having a let amputation since January of thos year. I have been having problems paying my water and gas and electric bills but I have been able to keep them on. Recently I have received a disconnection notice from Duke energy an dam in need of help. hace 10 days to come up with about $280 I am not eligible through the state for any assistance because they had to help me back in June to stop this from happening.
Maximus12

Post by Maximus12 »

I live in Lowell mass and have a medical and financial crisis on my hand , I am a father of 3 kids and we have a medical matter that is going to hurt us financially we have no money to survive and to get through this medical issue we are living from pay check to pay check and now my wife is no longer going to be able to work , she has to have a portion of her stomach removed , and now we have to survive on a single income. I don't know what to do and who to ask help from , I have never had to rely on anyone before , was hoping that there is a way to get some short term help, to help me put food on my table and help me pay some bills, so I don't lose my house , until we get through my wifes operation.. Please sent me a listing of my area that could possible help us out in Lowell mass. Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You can try contacting a clinic in Lowell Massachusetts, and use this resource for information on non-profits and charities to call for financial help in Lowell Massachusetts. Many non-profits, agencies, and other organizations, like the Merrimack Valley Catholic Charities, may have some funds, food, rent help, or counseling for you while you deal with that medical condition.
Maximus12 wrote:I live in Lowell mass and have a medical and financial crisis on my hand , I am a father of 3 kids and we have a medical matter that is going to hurt us financially we have no money to survive and to get through this medical issue we are living from pay check to pay check and now my wife is no longer going to be able to work , she has to have a portion of her stomach removed , and now we have to survive on a single income. I don't know what to do and who to ask help from , I have never had to rely on anyone before , was hoping that there is a way to get some short term help, to help me put food on my table and help me pay some bills, so I don't lose my house , until we get through my wifes operation.. Please sent me a listing of my area that could possible help us out in Lowell mass. Thanks
Shopper

Post by Shopper »

Good afternoon,
We have a client in need of getting eyeglasses. She had received help from
Lions club in the past but has taken a fall and broke them. I was hoping
you could give us some information on helping her get another pair of
glasses for her medical needs. Thanks for your time and help in advance. * Brunswick County, North Carolina, 28470
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try Lions Club again then. There are chapters in North Carolina. Maybe they can give you a new pair. Or direct you to another local charity.
Shopper wrote:Good afternoon,
We have a client in need of getting eyeglasses. She had received help from
Lions club in the past but has taken a fall and broke them. Brunswick County, North Carolina, 28470