Medical bills help

Help with paying medical bills
mamaerikaevan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medical bills help

Post by mamaerikaevan »

My mother (she is 81) has not insurance and is having 2 health problems. One of her eyes has Macular Degeneration and the other has a scar and is bleeding very bad (inside of the eye) and without the treatment eventually she is gonna lose the vision. Hopefully she is gonna get the medicine free for a year treatment but the doctor's fee is COT $150, IMOV $125 and Inj. $850 for a total of $1125.00/mth. We can not afford the doctor's fees and she really needs be treated immediately. Is there any charity institution, organization or church that we can contact for help? Her other problem is the hearing. The doctor that checked her order blood test and a MRI to determine if a benign tumor is causing the problem. Any free or low cost clinic where we can go? We live in Broward, Florida. Any information is really appreciated. Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical bills help

Post by Admin »

We can provide several names of organizations and places to call to check in with. Some are national non-profits, others are local to Florida.
This link is a summary of free health care programs and agencies. Some focus on eyes too, like New Eyes for the Needy, Knights Templar Eye Foundation, and EyeCare America. Explore the main site for further medical bill programs.
Find extensive information on free clinics in Florida, including Broward County. Maybe places like BROWARD OUTREACH CENTER (SOUTH) (954-926-7417) and many others.

mamaerikaevan wrote:My mother (she is 81) has not insurance and is having 2 health problems. One of her eyes has Macular Degeneration and the other has a scar and is bleeding very bad (inside of the eye) and without the treatment eventually she is gonna lose the vision. Hopefully she is gonna get the medicine free for a year treatment but the doctor's fee is COT $150, IMOV $125 and Inj. $850 for a total of $1125.00/mth. We can not afford the doctor's fees and she really needs be treated immediately. Is there any charity institution, organization or church that we can contact for help? Her other problem is the hearing. The doctor that checked her order blood test and a MRI to determine if a benign tumor is causing the problem. Any free or low cost clinic where we can go? We live in Broward, Florida. Any information is really appreciated. Thanks!
mamaerikaevan

Post by mamaerikaevan »

Thank you very much!!
KKaufmann
anti spam: Blue

Post by KKaufmann »

Good afternoon,
I was wondering how I go about getting information on medical expense assistance. I received your website information from my Civilian Personnel office (I'm a federal employee). I have a 12 year old daughter how suffers from uncontrolled seizures. She has been in and out of the hospital the past 2 years to include two brain surgeries as well as a surgery I needed a couple of months ago. We have racked up a couple thousand dollars in medical expenses that have gone into collections. I have been trying to make small payments but the upcoming furlough is going to force me to put them on the back burner for now. I am really hoping there is some type of resource out there to help me out. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.