Baby Sister in Rehab

Help with paying medical bills
bsmithok
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Baby Sister in Rehab

Post by bsmithok »

I recently moved to Oklahoma and found my baby sister very sick! She had seizures and trench mouth and had been to so many different 12 step programs and rehabs without success. I felt I needed to do something drastic, so I applied to a center in CA and came up with the money to get her in the door immediately. Since then our family have come up with all but 4500 of the original 34K that we needed. Is there anyone out there that knows of or are personally able to help us with the rest of the funds. We are desperate. I should also know that she is an alcoholic and a PHD in Psychology. She was living in filth.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Baby Sister in Rehab

Post by Admin »

So is the sister in Oklahoma or California. If Oklahoma, use this resource for information on Oklahome free clinics, some of which may have rehab services. Or I am sure they will have phone numbers for you to call for help. Additional options may be offered too in the form of free or low cost medical car.e http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _care.html
bsmithok wrote:I recently moved to Oklahoma and found my baby sister very sick! She had seizures and trench mouth and had been to so many different 12 step programs and rehabs without success. I felt I needed to do something drastic, so I applied to a center in CA and came up with the money to get her in the door immediately. Since then our family have come up with all but 4500 of the original 34K that we needed. Is there anyone out there that knows of or are personally able to help us with the rest of the funds. We are desperate. I should also know that she is an alcoholic and a PHD in Psychology. She was living in filth.