Disabled government assistance

Help with paying medical bills
Rocky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disabled government assistance

Post by Rocky »

NEED HELP IN ALL AREAS HAD GOOD LIFE AND NOW DISABLED AND TRYING TO GET HELP FROM GOVERNMENT AND HAVING TROUBLE ABOUT TO LOSE HOUSE AND EVERYTHING WE HAVE WORKED HARD FOR NEED HELP BAD AND HELP TO PAY FOR DOCTOR BILLS LOSE INSURANCE 08/31/2011 AT MIDNIGHT AND WONT BE ABLE TO GO TO DOCTORS SO I CAN TRY TO GET BACK TO WORK I HAVE NEW ONSET OF EPILIPSEY SEIZURES AND DEPRESSION NOT ABLE TO FRIVE OR WORK FOR A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS BUT PROBABLY LONGER I WORK AS A EMT ON THE AMBULANCE SO 90% OF MY JOB IS DRIVING AND 10% PATIENT CARE
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled government assistance

Post by Admin »

Yes, times are difficult now. Sadly government programs are being cut back, but it needs to be done before country goes broke. So everyone needs to make even more effort and take accountability to get back on track without government help. Find our listing of government assistance programs and opportunities, both at the state, local, and federal level. Some even help with doctor bills and expenses.
Rocky wrote:NEED HELP IN ALL AREAS HAD GOOD LIFE AND NOW DISABLED AND TRYING TO GET HELP FROM GOVERNMENT AND HAVING TROUBLE ABOUT TO LOSE HOUSE AND EVERYTHING WE HAVE WORKED HARD FOR NEED HELP BAD AND HELP TO PAY FOR DOCTOR BILLS LOSE INSURANCE 08/31/2011 AT MIDNIGHT AND WONT BE ABLE TO GO TO DOCTORS SO I CAN TRY TO GET BACK TO WORK I HAVE NEW ONSET OF EPILIPSEY SEIZURES AND DEPRESSION NOT ABLE TO FRIVE OR WORK FOR A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS BUT PROBABLY LONGER I WORK AS A EMT ON THE AMBULANCE SO 90% OF MY JOB IS DRIVING AND 10% PATIENT CARE
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Permanent disability for about a year and half and lives alone since his mother passed away in 2008 and is currently on a State waiting list for a group home. The amount of money that he gets from Social Security is not enough to cover the expenses & the upkeep of the property (taxes alone will kill you). Any way that I could get assistance, oil delivery would be a big help right about now or government medical care. Please let me know if someone could please assist us. I have an unusual case if my brother who is mentally challenged and lives at the homestead of where we grew up in Parsippany, NJ.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some different health and medical programs offered by the state of New Jersey to income qualified residents. In addition to helping with that disability, there is the state of New Jersey Universal Service Fund (USF) as well as SHARES. Also maybe look into a medical program known as Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD) for some free medications.
Ellen wrote:Permanent disability for about a year and half and lives alone since his mother passed away in 2008 and is currently on a State waiting list for a group home. The amount of money that he gets from Social Security is not enough to cover the expenses & the upkeep of the property (taxes alone will kill you). Any way that I could get assistance, oil delivery would be a big help right about now or government medical care. Please let me know if someone could please assist us. I have an unusual case if my brother who is mentally challenged and lives at the homestead of where we grew up in Parsippany, NJ.
Subway

Post by Subway »

I am a single mother of two kids. I am unable to work due to having epilepsy. I am in the process of filing for disability. I was unable to pay my rent for this month (May) and I came home from a doctors appointment yesterday to find a notice of eviction on my door. I am also behind on my doctor bills until the disability kicks in. I am not sure how your program works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Marjory

Post by Marjory »

I am a disabled single woman who is unable to have children. At this time, due to my outstanding medical bills and daily medical financial burdens, I'm at risk of losing my home. I need $750 from the government in order to keep my house, because I'm two months behind in rent now. It feels like I'm being discriminated against because I'm unable to have children, almost as if I'm being punished for being sterile.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

No one is punishing you. This makes no sense. You had just as good as an opportunity as anyone else to pay your bills and rent on time. Whether you are sterile or not has zero bearing on the fact you are struggling financially. Many "sterile" people do very well for themselves...run businesses, keep up with their financial obligations, etc. Also, if you are on disability the government is already giving you money, and you sound very ungrateful for that social safety net. So if you must, try a disability grant, but you really need to fix your mindset and sense of entitlement.
Marjory wrote:I am a disabled single woman who is unable to have children. At this time, due to my outstanding medical bills and daily medical financial burdens, I'm at risk of losing my home. I need $750 from the government in order to keep my house, because I'm two months behind in rent now. It feels like I'm being discriminated against because I'm unable to have children, almost as if I'm being punished for being sterile.
Melvin

Post by Melvin »

Hi, this is my first time researching government help. I have applied for government assistance for the disabled 3 months ago but, they only approved me and my family for food assistance. Although it helps sometimes it's not enough. I have exhausted all my resources with families and friends, I lost my home, my car and all my belongings because I suffered an injury a year ago and I couldn't work from my disability. I started asking for financial help to families and friends, I borrowed my net basically from everyone I know trying to find a work and found nothing. Now I am homeless, no money, no car, not even clothes on my back and I need government assistance. I would ask the bank for a loan but due to the fact that my car was reposes my credit looks pretty bad. So my question is where you start if you need financial help to start over again, and or perhaps go back to school because it seems like there's more help for students out there that there is for regular people. I just need to know where do I start looking and or asking for help with a loan or a grant to start over in the state of Florida (Brevard county).
There is  not much in this county from government assistance for the disabled as the poverty level is high, especially if you don't have a car. Everything it's miles and miles away and public transportation it's very limited, that's why I decided to send this email before I even start making phone calls. My name is Dali. I live in the state of Florida in the city of cocoa. Thank you for taking the time to read my email