No dental insurance

Help with paying medical bills
Hackney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

No dental insurance

Post by Hackney » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:17 am

To Whom It May Concern:
I am seeking dental assistance since unfortunately I'm currently laid off I am getting Unemployment & I believe the reason why I don't have a job is due to the condition of my teeth. I've had teeth problems all of my life, such bleeding gums, I've had numerous of root canal, crowns etc & now I barely have any back teeth left & my front 2nd from the front cracked down the middle & now there's a gap from eating a piece of bacon. And I would like to either get aset of dentures or veneers whatever a dentist would recommend, I would just like to be able to smile once again, & I'm also in pain alot as well my gums are swollen alot. I don't know where to turn to get help or what I need &I'm hoping if you could shed some light on where I can get help. I live in Thornton/Denver area. Thank you for your time!

PhilandMatt

Re: No dental insurance

Post by PhilandMatt » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:27 pm

I am a 37 year old adult in Detroit with a incomplete cleft palate and multiple facial deformities. I have all my life not had a good situation with my teeth do the the cleft. I have gone many years not bing able to chew well etc. I am now at a point that I don't have many upper teeth at all do the problem. What I am trying to find out if there are companies that are willing to help
out with cost of payment for dentures for adults with cleft palates. Dentures were never an option as a young child but are now. I have a out of Detroit Michigan who can supply me with dentures in relation to my cleft palate but the cost is a little over 1800.00. I has a small dental policy but it will bascily only be enough to cover Part of the oral surgery part. Do you know any resource that would be willing and able to help?

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 pm

We do not have an exact dentist in Detroit to call for dentures or that type of aid, but here is a comprehensive listing of Detroit Michigan dental clinics, and details on the services and free/low cost care they may provide. Call Community Health & Social Services Center at (313)849-3920 is just one example.
PhilandMatt wrote:I am a 37 year old adult in Detroit with a incomplete cleft palate and multiple facial deformities. I have all my life not had a good situation with my teeth do the the cleft. I have gone many years not bing able to chew well etc. I am now at a point that I don't have many upper teeth at all do the problem. What I am trying to find out if there are companies that are willing to help
out with cost of payment for dentures for adults with cleft palates. Dentures were never an option as a young child but are now. I have a out of Detroit Michigan who can supply me with dentures in relation to my cleft palate but the cost is a little over 1800.00. I has a small dental policy but it will bascily only be enough to cover Part of the oral surgery part. Do you know any resource that would be willing and able to help?

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Since you did not provide your state, we can't direct you to any local dental centers. But try some of the national non-profit dental organizations for free care. Places like the Dental Lifeline Network works with about 15,000 dentists across the country, and hundreds of thousands of patients every year get free dental care. Dial the network at 303.534.5360.
Hackney wrote:To Whom It May Concern:
I am seeking dental assistance since unfortunately I'm currently laid off I am getting Unemployment & I believe the reason why I don't have a job is due to the condition of my teeth. I've had teeth problems all of my life, such bleeding gums, I've had numerous of root canal, crowns etc & now I barely have any back teeth left & my front 2nd from the front cracked down the middle & now there's a gap from eating a piece of bacon. And I would like to either get aset of dentures or veneers whatever a dentist would recommend, I would just like to be able to smile once again, & I'm also in pain alot as well my gums are swollen alot. I don't know where to turn to get help or what I need &I'm hoping if you could shed some light on where I can get help. I live in Thornton/Denver area. Thank you for your time!