County prescription drug savings cards

Help with paying medical bills
matthite48

County prescription drug savings cards

Post by matthite48 »

I think many counties offer prescription drug savings cards. I read they can save 30-50% on prescription medicine bills. I live in Onondaga County in New York and they have a card. They work great. Everyone should contact their county to see if they offer a card. Anyone can use them...not just the poor.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: County prescription drug savings cards

Post by Admin »

matthite48 wrote:I think many counties offer prescription drug savings cards. I read they can save 30-50% on prescription medicine bills. I live in Onondaga County in New York and they have a card. They work great. Everyone should contact their county to see if they offer a card. Anyone can use them...not just the poor.
Thank you. These prescription discount cards are free, anyone can get them. Just talk to your county or state government. Almost all pharmacies accept these discoutn cards as well. Spread the word about them too.
Nirvana

Post by Nirvana »

Hello!  I came across your page while on prescription discount site for the county.
My husband has been prescribed Xifaxin, to help with hepaticencelopathy, a condition where ammonia builds up in your system and causes confusion, sometimes coma
How can he get some financial help or savings with a county prescription drug card?  It's a terrible price...over 2,000.00 per month!!!
If you can steer us in the right direction to get help...if would be so appreciated. Thank you. Laurie
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The main program is NaCo County drug cards. Most counties offer it and it provides free, immediate savings. it should cover Xifaxin, but you need to talk to your pharmacist as they will absolutely know about NACO.
Nirvana wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:57 pm Hello!  I came across your page while on prescription discount site for the county.
My husband has been prescribed Xifaxin, to help with hepaticencelopathy, a condition where ammonia builds up in your system and causes confusion, sometimes coma
How can he get some financial help or savings with a county prescription drug card?  It's a terrible price...over 2,000.00 per month!!!
If you can steer us in the right direction to get help...if would be so appreciated. Thank you. Laurie