Assistance for paying for prescription

Help with paying medical bills
CSheen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Assistance for paying for prescription

Post by CSheen »

My brother is currently in Ector County Jail, in Odessa Tx. awaiting transfer to TDC. He has very bad stomach problems and has to take nexium everyday. Now that he no longer has a job or insurance a month's prescription of Nexium costs $221.00. Obviously he does not have the money and that is too much of a hardship on our family to buy it for him. He has to have this medication or he gets very sick, including throwing up blood. Can you tell me if there is any assistance out there that can pay for his prescription or at least some of it. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assistance for paying for prescription

Post by Admin »

Who makes Nexium? Is that Pfizer?
If so they offer qualified patients a prescription assistance program known as MAINTAIN. They also run a couple other solutions for people. At the end of the day Pfizer will provide low income and/or uninsured people with prescription medications and other forms of help. At the main site has many other ways to get free drugs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... fizer.html
CSheen wrote:My brother is currently in Ector County Jail, in Odessa Tx. awaiting transfer to TDC. He has very bad stomach problems and has to take nexium everyday. Now that he no longer has a job or insurance a month's prescription of Nexium costs $221.00. Obviously he does not have the money and that is too much of a hardship on our family to buy it for him. He has to have this medication or he gets very sick, including throwing up blood. Can you tell me if there is any assistance out there that can pay for his prescription or at least some of it. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
JoseR1

Post by JoseR1 »

I'm in need of rental assistance. I do not have the means to pay my rent this month and afraid I would lose everything I have worked so hard to get. I will lose getting my son back if I lose my apartment in Spokane. If you can please help it would be greatly appreciated. I have recently been in the hospital for having seizures and kidney stones. I do not have insurance so I have to pay out of pocket for every medication the doctors have prescribed. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are paying out of pocket, call your doctor or drug company and ask them about vouchers from prescription assistance programs. There are medications from Eli Lilly and other companies for the seizures you may be having. The manufacturers offer these programs for people on a low income and who do not have health insurance.
JoseR1 wrote:I do not have insurance so I have to pay out of pocket for every medication the doctors have prescribed. Thank you.