Newborn baby and expenses

Help with paying medical bills
Larry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Newborn baby and expenses

Post by Larry »

Illinois...my husband is currently off work until further notice requested by his doctor...due to a blown disc in his back...we have a newborn in the nicu in Champaign that has been in the nicu since January 8th...Also I have been in/out of the hospital since the baby was born...we have two other children and we are no longer able to pay the rent let alone our other monthly utilities and expenses for our family...We need help since I can't work right now for the simple fact that I have the other two children and my husband to take care of at home not to mention all of my health issues...Please help us? Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Newborn baby and expenses

Post by Admin »

You registered from the Cook County Illinois area? Here are programs and agencies in the Chicago and Cook County that can help you and your husband get back on track, and help pay bills and debts. Call these places.
The first place to call for help is The Community and Economic Development Association of Cook County, Inc. The run a host of financial and emergency assistance programs for people who need help. Phone number is (312) 795-8844
The second place to call is Society of St. Vincent De Paul (312-655-7181). They help low income people of all faiths and religions with a variety of needs and financial help.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/coo ... ogram.html
British
anti spam: Blue

Re: Newborn baby and expenses

Post by British »

I am a single mother of twin girls, who will be 3 in October and a newborn baby boy born July 25, 2 months early who is in the NICU. I'm currently on SSD and my one daughter receives SSI. I need a place to live and help with first month and security.
I can cover the rest as long as I have help to move in, I am in need of some furniture and asserts like pots and pans, but I have some bare necessities. Please help me as I am homeless right now and temporarily sleeping on my father’s couch which is not working out for me nor my children. The situation here is getting harder and I'm wanted out ASAP. I'm not wanted here. Please contact me ASAP. Thank you.