Debts from surgery

Help with paying medical bills
Ninab
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Debts from surgery

Post by Ninab »

Hello allow me to introduce myself. I live in Independence, KS and I need help in paying for my medical bills. It is overwhelming at times, and I can't even afford to buy myself smaller cloths since I am also in the process of loosing weight I have to after all 4 of my surgeries. the bill totaled to over 60k$ and i can't deal with it. One hospital did find me charities that was willing to help and different churches, in the Wichita Ks areas but I still need help. i was hospitalized again the end of August in Wichita in Via Christie and that bill was automatically paid for my husband and I also receive Food Stamps.

Now I have bill and debt collectors calling me all of the time and by the time I i pay 40 here 35 there i can't even afford to by a pair of panties for i i have medication that i need to take as well, if it wasn't for my clinic placing me on a prescription program i wouldn't even have that and i do appreciate that very much.

What can you do to help me with my bills? or is there anything i can do. i have arthritis bad in my knees, where sometimes, standing for a long period of time or sitting to long isn't an option, walking a lot isn't option on my knee joints, for it is bone rubbing bone now, and my back stiffens from sitting to long so there is that problem for finding employment.

So, my question to you is how can you help me? is there any hope for me to get these medical debts paid off? let me what you come up with please? sincerely yours
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debts from surgery

Post by Admin »

There are different options and ways to reduce or eliminate medical bills and debts. You have options like medical debt settlement, advocates. Another up and coming method is a negotiator. They exist across the nation, including in Kansas City. Also use those charities you mentioned.
A negotiator can be good as they can work directly with hospital, ensure you were not overcharged, and overall help people get back on track with their expenses and debts. Medical bill negotiators are the place to turn to.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/med ... ators.html
Ninab wrote:Hello allow me to introduce myself. I live in Independence, KS and I need help in paying for my medical bills. It is overwhelming at times, and I can't even afford to buy myself smaller cloths since I am also in the process of loosing weight I have to after all 4 of my surgeries. the bill totaled to over 60k$ and i can't deal with it. One hospital did find me charities that was willing to help and different churches, in the Wichita Ks areas but I still need help. i was hospitalized again the end of August in Wichita in Via Christie and that bill was automatically paid for my husband and I also receive Food Stamps.

Now I have bill and debt collectors calling me all of the time and by the time I i pay 40 here 35 there i can't even afford to by a pair of panties for i i have medication that i need to take as well, if it wasn't for my clinic placing me on a prescription program i wouldn't even have that and i do appreciate that very much.

What can you do to help me with my bills? or is there anything i can do. i have arthritis bad in my knees, where sometimes, standing for a long period of time or sitting to long isn't an option, walking a lot isn't option on my knee joints, for it is bone rubbing bone now, and my back stiffens from sitting to long so there is that problem for finding employment.

So, my question to you is how can you help me? is there any hope for me to get these medical debts paid off? let me what you come up with please? sincerely yours
Jeanette

Post by Jeanette »

I've been looking at your website and I'm finding it a little hard to get the answers I need. It seems as though I'm just clicking a bunch of links and only getting a short paragraph describing the type of help I need, but there are no numbers or websites for me to find such help. I am a full time student who makes well under minimum wage as a waitress. A surgery and resulting battle with a hospital has gotten me nowhere but in debt and hassled by bill collectors. On top of that, I now need to get my wisdom teeth removed as soon as possible. There is no way I can afford to pay for that, or the hospital bill that I already owe. I live by Springfield, Il and need to know if there is anything that i qualify for in terms of assistance. Your help will be greatly appreciated,
Laz

Post by Laz »

hello..I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma...my husband had back surgery and hasn't been able to return to work yet and our debts have run up from medical bills...he works for the city of Tulsa. We are having a hard time paying our bills. The electric company said we had a broken arrangement last time so they couldn't make another arrangement with us....so as of May 19th our electric service will be suspended for the past due of $191.47. Is there any assistance out there that could help us? Please and Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Look into medical debt settlement programs and companies. There are some ways to do it yourself, some government programs, and of course many private companies. Just be sure to not pay any upfront fee. Only pay them a portion of what they save you. So the medical debt s/b settled on a contingency basis.
Laz wrote:hello..I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma...my husband had back surgery and hasn't been able to return to work yet and our debts have run up from medical bills...he works for the city of Tulsa. We are having a hard time paying our bills. The electric company said we had a broken arrangement last time so they couldn't make another arrangement with us....so as of May 19th our electric service will be suspended for the past due of $191.47. Is there any assistance out there that could help us? Please and Thank you

Post by Karma »

To Whom It May Concern:
I am unemployed and have no medical insurance to cover my doctor's bill and back debts. On January 19, 2013, on my way home from a job interview, I was involved in a car accident and was taken to the hospital for spinal fractured surgery. I have received a doctor's bill for a total of $$40,000 and another of $3,550.16 from American Anesthesiology of Virginia. For being unemployed and have no income coming in, I am in needed of some kind of a assistance to help pay for these bills. I have looked in to various assistant programs, but none them can assist me because of the bills are too high. I would greatly appreciated if you know of any programs that can assisting me during this hard time. If you have any questions, I can be reached at this email.
Keenum

Post by Keenum »

I have several medical bills, and don't know how I'll ever pay them. I had food surgery on one foot, but until I pay $650.00, plus the cost of the Surgery Center, I'll not be able to get the other foot fixed. I have bills and other unpaid debts from Huntsville Hospital. The include a dentist, neurologist, podiatric surgeon, psychiatric physician's assistant, and a family physician.
I also owe to the The Heart Center Coumadin Clinic for lifelong treatment due to Factor Five Lieden Thrombophelia. I have no credit cards or car payment or other debts. Just a lot of upkeep and huge medical bills. Thank you for your help. Really.