Help paying for medical care

Help with paying medical bills
nancydfel

Help paying for medical care

Post by nancydfel »

I need help paying for medical care for myself. I have been sick for about 18 months, but they just told me what was wrong. My OBGYN doctor tied my tubes on 9/4/07 after having my baby, but they said he messed up. I now have fibroid tumors and my left fallopian tube is swallon and 2 sizes to big. I need to have surgery, but no one will help me! I have no health insurance and everyone is telling me I am high risk and wont help me.

Stephanie , srvermeulen@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help paying for medical care

Post by Admin »

nancydfel wrote:I need help paying for medical care for myself. I have been sick for about 18 months, but they just told me what was wrong. My OBGYN doctor tied my tubes on 9/4/07 after having my baby, but they said he messed up. I now have fibroid tumors and my left fallopian tube is swallon and 2 sizes to big. I need to have surgery, but no one will help me! I have no health insurance and everyone is telling me I am high risk and wont help me.

Stephanie , srvermeulen@yahoo.com
Try the HRSA. They are federally-funded health centers that provide medical care even if you have no or limited health insurance. You pay what you can afford. These health centers provide a variety of aid including checkups when you're well treatment when you're sick complete care when you're pregnant
Tempah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help paying for medical care

Post by Tempah »

I have been having a ton of medical needs. I went through a treatment with a new medication that ended up giving me terrible side effects & have been overextended with bills from this. We are a Family of 4 & are in Need of Food, Help with Christmas, Electric & Water.
Our Hot Water heater broke on us & left us with a Huge Electric & water bill here in Clay County. My medical bills are high, and I need help. I am so scared that they are going to turn it off. I have no food for Thanksgiving much less Christmas. I want to cry. Please contact me.