dental help for my 83 year old father

Help with paying medical bills
MISSDAWGLADY
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

dental help for my 83 year old father

Post by MISSDAWGLADY »

i am writing in regards to my 83 year father. He lives in younstown ohio area and his teeth are all broken off and he cannot eat a whole lot and has lost quite a bit of weight because of him not being able to eat much. He has went to 2 dentists and they want to charge him $5,000.00 to just pull his teeth no dentures. He has no money for this 1 denist said they would take payments of 105.00 a month for 5 years. he can not afford this at all. Is there any help out there for him?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: dental help for my 83 year old father

Post by Admin »

A few resources for you for the dental and medical care. This is a link to programs in Mahoning County Ohio. But there are more options.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mah ... ce_pr.html
There are places like the Hubbard Immediate Care in Youngstown (330) 259-0788 and many others
Go to the links on the left margin on the main site. Look under free medical care. You will find a listing of free community clinics, dental programs, and other options for you and your father. Some places do offer dental care for teeth, etc

MISSDAWGLADY wrote:i am writing in regards to my 83 year father. He lives in younstown ohio area and his teeth are all broken off and he cannot eat a whole lot and has lost quite a bit of weight because of him not being able to eat much. He has went to 2 dentists and they want to charge him $5,000.00 to just pull his teeth no dentures. He has no money for this 1 denist said they would take payments of 105.00 a month for 5 years. he can not afford this at all. Is there any help out there for him?