Health care

Help with paying medical bills
Johnston
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Health care

Post by Johnston »

Various medical issues and sicknesses. Medicare disability Lupus, COPD, CHF patient with constant trips to ER for cellilitis, dermatitis due to constant oral abcess. I can get cheap dentures but I am unable to have broken off teeth cut out. My face is red as if burned, eyes are getting poor and afraid the infection will go to upward to brain or cause serious problems with Lupus. I need access to medical and health care help really bad as this is my major health care problem now. Unable to eat fresh fruit, vegetables, live on soup and soft foods only. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Health care

Post by Admin »

Did you try a free medical clinic for that variety of issues that you have? Here is a listing of phone numbers for clinics, as well as some links to state specific clinics and facilities. They can usually provide general medical and health care services. At the least a doctor or nurse can usually refer you to someone who can help, if for some reason they can't
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... cal_c.html
LtDan
anti spam: Blue

Re: Health care

Post by LtDan »

As I stated previously, I have been diagnose with Lupus and unable to work under doctor cares. Si I need medical care. I saw the list you sent me but I have no phone numbers to places that can help me pay my telephone bill because I am very sick and need my phone right away. I need serious help. Please contact me, and my daughter at this phone will be able to in detail give you all the information you need or you can give her and number to reach directly to speak to. Please hurry! I need help real bad for my health care and real fast. Thank you.