medication and utility

Help with paying medical bills
mikej23231
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

medication and utility

Post by mikej23231 »

I've been trying for 3months to get help with my utilities, I'm not able to work no income. My lights and water are off, I also have physical and mental conditions that require for me to take a lot of medication which some require refrigeration which I can not do, so I need help with those meds as well. Please help me I have no phone service at this because Ican not charge it..
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: medication and utility

Post by Admin »

As far as the prescriptions for your physical and / or mental conditions, there are ways to get medications and free drugs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sav ... _drug.html Is a good resource.
There are options like coupons for medications, generic prescriptions, retailers like wal mart and target that have big savings, and discount cards.
Navigate around the main site to find information on your utilities. Usually sick people like you do have options.

mikej23231 wrote:I've been trying for 3months to get help with my utilities, I'm not able to work no income. My lights and water are off, I also have physical and mental conditions that require for me to take a lot of medication which some require refrigeration which I can not do, so I need help with those meds as well. Please help me I have no phone service at this because Ican not charge it..
Holiday

Post by Holiday »

I am on disability and I am having a really hard time paying my bills. I have gotten behind because some of my medications are not covered by my insurance. I have a $241 electric bill and a $340 cable bill I just can't pay and I am trying to find help paying these. I live in Davidson County, Nashville, TN. Is there any place you can direct me so I can get these paid or help paying so I don't lose my services. Anything help would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Well, we can direct you to community clinics in Tennessee. Several different clinics and facilities operate in the state, across Davidson County as well as Nashville. Get the health care and medical bills addressed, which will free up money for electric bills. Cancel your cable. Find details on Tennesee community clinics, including options like UNHS SOUTHSIDE FAMILY CLINIC in Nashville (dial 615-228-8902).
Holiday wrote:I am on disability and I am having a really hard time paying my bills. I have gotten behind because some of my medications are not covered by my insurance. I have a $241 electric bill and a $340 cable bill I just can't pay and I am trying to find help paying these. I live in Davidson County, Nashville, TN. Is there any place you can direct me so I can get these paid or help paying so I don't lose my services. Anything help would be greatly appreciated.