Free Help For Medical Bills

Help with paying medical bills
alexisboggart

Free Help For Medical Bills

Post by alexisboggart »

Hi all,
I found this resource that may be able to give you free help and assistance with medical bills.

Health Resources and Services Administration, they provide Health Care Regardless of Your Ability to Pay and it is run by the federal government
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Free surgerys and health care

Post by Admin »

Shepherd's Hope, Inc. is another organization that can provide free health care and surgerys.
Shelton

Re: Free Help For Medical Bills

Post by Shelton »

I am a mother of two children who have an really rare immune deficiency. We have been to Mayo, Duke, Vanderbilt and have seen the bests of doctors. My oldest are 6 years old. My 10 year old has the exact medical condition also. The doctors are yet to find the exact diagnosis. We've been through genetic testing, clinical trials and the results keep getting more rare. They take IGG infusions weekly, are in many antibiotics, inhalers just to live weekly. They are similar to SCID children to where they at limited to society. Due to immune condition they see sick quiet often and require extra medicines to treat.
While we managed just fine with twins, when my son came along and with the increase in insurance premiums and our out of pocket expenses and co-payment it is getting harder and the medical bills are increasing. I am in IT and my husband works for a electric company. We try hard and work hard to meet the expenses of life but with health care changing and our medical bills are increasing and know will continue we would greatly appreciate any help we can get. I currently owe about $7000.00 in medical bills Any help with those will be greatly appreciated.
Greenwich

Post by Greenwich »

We are in need of free help paying medical bills, getting free snow tires, paying taxes and insurance bills as well as clothing. We've been struggling and don't know where to turn. My boyfriend recently spent a week in hospital and now has to have spine injections every couple weeks. He's in the middle of applying for SSDI and barely can take care of himself anymore so I've been taking care of him the best I can.
I just got out of prison a month ago and unable to find work even if I do it's hard because of his needs. I have one outfit and pajamas that fit that's it and no income for paying these medical bills. We need help please. We live in Bayview and Raven PL, in zip code 83803.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, in "general", nothing is life is free when it comes to existing bills. People need to call around, negotiate, do the work, find solutions, etc, even when it comes to medical bills or debts. But there may be some options if you show initiative, such as credit counseling and more. Look here for free programs.