Medical Bills

Help with paying medical bills
gerry.heffer

Medical Bills

Post by gerry.heffer »

I have a medical bill for several thousand dollars, from my hospital. I do not think I can pay it. What can I do to get assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical Bills

Post by Admin »

gerry.heffer wrote:I have a medical bill for several thousand dollars, from my hospital. I do not think I can pay it. What can I do to get assistance.
The first thing that you need to know is that hospital charges are negotiable. Both private insurers and the government usually obtain discounts up to 75 percent off the list price of a hosptial bill. If you are uninsured you can also can get a price break on a hospital bills. If your income is low enough, you can get up to a 100 percent write-off is possible. You need to ask for a discount though. They will not hand it to you for free.
Riggins

Post by Riggins »

Hi,
I really would like you receive information on how to receive help on paying some of my medical bills. My dear friend had two operations within the two months and she’s having trouble paying the out of pocket expenses and she’ll be out of work for a while because she had a stroke, and that’s the reason for the two operations. She has two young children and her food supply to feed her children, please help! I thank you in advance for consideration.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Two operations...we hope your friend feels better. Maybe one option is a free loan money. They she can use those funds to consolidate the medical bills and out of pocket costs she has. Maybe suggest that as an option.
Riggins wrote:Hi,
I really would like you receive information on how to receive help on paying some of my medical bills. My dear friend had two operations within the two months and she’s having trouble paying the out of pocket expenses and she’ll be out of work for a while because she had a stroke, and that’s the reason for the two operations. She has two young children and her food supply to feed her children, please help! I thank you in advance for consideration.