Injured on job

Help with paying medical bills
Chris
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Injured on job

Post by Chris »

I was hurt on job. My employer didn't pay his workmens com insurance still under Dr's care. My employer refuses to pay medical care, hospital bills and debts or any pay to me so I have no income to pay bills. Also now I can't work as injured and until Dr release me now I am very much behind on all bills can't find help anywere afraid of losing home to foreclosure among other things. I don't know to do my email is and live in missouri
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Injured on job

Post by Admin »

Wait, you were hurt on the job and employer refuses to pay worker comp or for the resulting medical and hospital bills? You really need to speak to an attorney. There are places in Missouri that can provide you with free legal advice and work on a pro bone basis. Here is a link
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Depending on what part of the state you will, you need to call a specific firm. You may need to call Legal Aid of Western Missouri at (816) 474-6750. They cover different sections of the state. Or try Mid-Missouri Legal Services at (417) 881-1397. These are just some of the places to talk to for support with worker comp and other employmwnt issues.
Chris wrote:I was hurt on job. My employer didn't pay his workmens com insurance still under Dr's care. My employer refuses to pay medical care, hospital bills and debts or any pay to me so I have no income to pay bills. Also now I can't work as injured and until Dr release me now I am very much behind on all bills can't find help anywhere afraid of losing home to foreclosure among other things. I don't know to do my email is and live in Missouri
strawberry
anti spam: Blue

Re: Injured on job

Post by strawberry »

I need help paying for my rent and medical bills. Long story short, I was off work since June 28th and have been on Worker's Comp, the Insurance company that's supposed to pay me... Stopped paying me on August 12th. Due to a mistake or misunderstanding. Now all I have is $70, am still hurt, and can't afford medications, food or rent, which is due on September 1st.