Medical bills, rent, and utilities

Help with paying medical bills
mikej23231
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medical bills, rent, and utilities

Post by mikej23231 »

i am in desperate need of financial assistance with rent, utilities and medical bills. I got sick and the medical and doctor bills that resulted are bankrupting me, and we can't keep up with medical debts. i am looking at another hospital visit if i cant find the funds to keep my family from living on the street. we have no gas for our vehicle to travel to food bank right now and no money for bills, rent, food, detb, gas or bus fare. is there somone you can refer us to for help. we live in costa mesa, ca. i have applied for all the govt assist programs but they take time for approval.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical bills, rent, and utilities

Post by Admin »

Costa Mesa is in Orange County, and there are organizations that provide help with medical bills, rent, credit card debts, and utilities. Here is a link to places to call. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogr1.html
For example, learn about the Community Action Partnership of Orange County, which provides help to low income, the disabled, and seniors in the county. The phone number is (714) 897-6670. Other options and non-profits to turn to for medical or health care include Share Our Selves, which can be reached at 949.642.3451. This non-profit offers qualified people with access to doctors and medical facilities, and options for how to deal with existing medical debts.

mikej23231 wrote:i am in desperate need of financial assistance with rent, utilities and medical bills. I got sick and the medical and doctor bills that resulted are bankrupting me, and we can't keep up with medical debts. i am looking at another hospital visit if i cant find the funds to keep my family from living on the street. we have no gas for our vehicle to travel to food bank right now and no money for bills, rent, food, detb, gas or bus fare. is there somone you can refer us to for help. we live in costa mesa, ca. i have applied for all the govt assist programs but they take time for approval.
jbeers1

Post by jbeers1 »

we are located in Oakland City indiana. we have feel way behind on bills, rent, and utilities trying to afford the gas and funds to get our daughter to and from Saint louis where she has just had one of two surgeries. to make things worse my husband lost more work hours due to me having to have emergency surgery this week. How can we find help with rent and bills and gas? Seems like once one bills hits it opens the floodgates.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Utility and gas bills assistance is offered in Indiana at the town and county level. Try calling the local town office and the trustees there. They almost usually provide emergency assistance for expenses like rent, foreclosures, gas, and utility bills. It is called the trustee assistance program, and is run at the town level.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html

jbeers1 wrote:we are located in Oakland City indiana. we have feel way behind on bills, rent, and utilities trying to afford the gas and funds to get our daughter to and from Saint louis where she has just had one of two surgeries. to make things worse my husband lost more work hours due to me having to have emergency surgery this week. How can we find help with rent and bills and gas? Seems like once one bills hits it opens the floodgates.
Redcolor

Post by Redcolor »

hi i have a friend who has a son that has autism and she is having a very hard time paying her billing. now behind on rent, medical and doctor bills and she doesn't have any family to help her and she doesn't where to turn her light are in process of getting turned off and she really need some help please help her you can reach me at the email of
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try this link for general assistance with medical and hospital bills, as well as debts incurred from health care expenses. You can also find info on rent assistance programs, such as section 8 housing.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... bills.html
Redcolor wrote:hi i have a friend who has a son that has autism and she is having a very hard time paying her billing. now behind on rent, medical and doctor bills and she doesn't have any family to help her and she doesn't where to turn her light are in process of getting turned off and she really need some help please help her you can reach me at the email of
Preetip

Post by Preetip »

state-Michigan

To whom it may concern, I live in kalamazoo michigan. I have 3 little boys at home and I have a shut-off notice for 426.32. I went to a place called decons conference and they could only give me 75 dollars, and that's only after i raise the rest through other organizations. I have been really ill lately and haven't had the energy and have been on bed rest from my doctor. My shut off notice is for Monday January 31, 2011. I have no where to go if my gas and electric get cutt off. I don't know what else to do. Please find it in your heart to want to help me and my three kids. Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have been ill, there are protections for Michigan people when it comes to a utility disconnection. Especially during the winter. Michigan does not want people to freeze during the cold winter months. In Kalamazoo there are several non-profits and charities to contact, including the following
Kalamazoo County Action Bureau runs LIHEAP emergency heating programs and aid. (269) 373-5163
Kalamazoo Deacons Conference is another place that may have information or emergency aid. (269) 344-7333
Last, but not least, try the South County Community Services (649-2901) in Kalamazoo. They may also be able to help people with kids.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/kal ... ce_pr.html
Preetip wrote:state-Michigan

To whom it may concern, I live in kalamazoo michigan. I have 3 little boys at home and I have a shut-off notice for 426.32. I went to a place called decons conference and they could only give me 75 dollars, and that's only after i raise the rest through other organizations. I have been really ill lately and haven't had the energy and have been on bed rest from my doctor. My shut off notice is for Monday January 31, 2011. I have no where to go if my gas and electric get cutt off. I don't know what else to do. Please find it in your heart to want to help me and my three kids. Please.
Loiut1

Post by Loiut1 »

Hello,
My friend has to have a triple bypass surgery next week. She is single, no children and does have insurance right now. She will be off work for 12 weeks. Her problem is that right now she doesn't qualify for Medicaid or any assistance that way. She did qualify for a Charity Care program through the hospital that is doing her surgery for the unpaid portion of her bill. The problem is that she will not have any income for 12 weeks. How can she get help paying for her mortgage payment, utilities and other living expenses while she is off work. She has no family to help her. Please offer some advice for her. Thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While not sure if a clinic can provide help as extensive as a triple bypass, but you can call a clinic and ask. If they can't help they should be able to refer you to someone who can. Florida community clinics are scattered throughout the state. Find one near you and call them for your friend.
Loiut1 wrote:Hello,
My friend has to have a triple bypass surgery next week. She is single, no children and does have insurance right now. She will be off work for 12 weeks. Her problem is that right now she doesn't qualify for Medicaid or any assistance that way. She did qualify for a Charity Care program through the hospital that is doing her surgery for the unpaid portion of her bill. The problem is that she will not have any income for 12 weeks. How can she get help paying for her mortgage payment, utilities and other living expenses while she is off work. She has no family to help her. Please offer some advice for her. Thank you very much.
Styleath

Post by Styleath »

My husband and I live in Boston, Massachusetts with our oldest daughter of 18 years old. He's been unemployed for almost 2 years. We barely make ends meet with a small pension, some food stamps + food pantry visits. He is 53, I'm 48. I have been ill for some time + am now in need of dentures. We no longer have a car, relying on our 18 year old daughter to take me to multiple MD visits on her 1 day off each week. Need great help with medical bills, dentures, food + transportation. Is there any help?? Any would be appreciated.
Thank you.
RobFord

Post by RobFord »

Good Afternoon,
I was recently discharged from Lee Memorial Hospital here in Ft. Myers, Florida. I was admitted due to passing out (blood pressure) with the added 'bonus' of seemingly landing chin first-which resulted in having my leg fixed. Among the paperwork I received the day I was released, was info to follow up with 3 different doctors - the 1st one I called told me it would be $225-sadly, I am unemployed/homeless/broke/without insurance. I owe on rent, owe the hospital, and other creditors. Is there an organization/website I can contact for assistance here in Ft. Myers, Florida? Please let me know either way.