Dental copay

Help with paying medical bills
Deawe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Dental copay

Post by Deawe »

To whom it may concern,
I am looking for copay assistance for some dental work I need to have done.
My insurance company covers part of the dental bill but the difference is far more
than I can afford to pay. I was told by the dentist that if these issues
weren't taken care of that they would become bigger, more expensive issues
down the road. Please let me know what I can do or who I need to contact to
find out if any funding is available.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Dental copay

Post by Admin »

Did you look into a dental clinic for the work you need done? they may offer the care for free, so you do not even need to worry about a copay. The link below provides information on health and dental clinics across the US. Maybe try calling them first. Most states have dozens of locations and Free health clinics are always a great option.
Deawe wrote:To whom it may concern,
I am looking for copay assistance for some dental work I need to have done.
My insurance company covers part of the dental bill but the difference is far more
than I can afford to pay. I was told by the dentist that if these issues
weren't taken care of that they would become bigger, more expensive issues
down the road. Please let me know what I can do or who I need to contact to
find out if any funding is available.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon,
Miller

Post by Miller »

I have medical and dental bill debts from multiple dates; some when I had insurance and some when I was jobless with no insurance. These bills took place in Ohio. I currently live in Michigan as of 7-17-2017.
The bills are from 2014 and older and had trouble getting proofs of financial struggle for assistance during that time. I'm in need of major help, including with the past due co-pays. Thousands of dollars of medical bills to pay with my credit dropping hard. Please help me.
Randstad

Post by Randstad »

Hello,
I live in San Diego County. Alone.
I am a 67 year old female, divorced, no children or siblings.
I receive SS $721, SSI $268, I have Medicare and Medical bit no money for a dental co-pay Also a Medicare Advantage and receive Snap Benefits $156 per month.
I need dentures as soon as possible but they don't cover them without a large copay if at all. I have no extra money after living expenses. I am unable to chew food correctly and often choke. Plus the fact of how I personally look. It's brought on depression, not wanting to socialize and more.
I have tried every agency I can find HICAP, aging groups etc. but always referred to some one else. No one will help. I went thru procedure with dental and in the end they wanted $900. On my Advantage Care minimum copay is $450. I have even tried México because a friend got hers there for a reasonable price but I couldn't get them due to financial situation.
Can you please tell me how or where to get this done to help me pay for the co-pay for my dental work. Not just another referral. I've been looking for cash assistance to pay the copay but haven't found that either. Covid has caused a shortage of volunteer dentists and they aren't accepting new applications.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Try a charity or non-profit in San Diego for assistance. There are many - maybe they can help with dental co-pays or your other needs. Learn more on emergency help in San Diego.
Randstad wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:11 am Hello,
I live in San Diego County. Alone.
I am a 67 year old female, divorced, no children or siblings.