Prescription not covered by Medicare

Help with paying medical bills
Goodman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Prescription not covered by Medicare

Post by Goodman »

We are disabled and not able to make rent next month. My car needs to be repaired, I need an expensive prescription that's not covered by Medicare, I also need to pay for my supplemental health insurance, as well as the allergy drops and supplements....all of which I can't afford now. The prescription is key to our health and I need to take it daily, but I can't afford to pay for it, and government Medicare doesn't help. I've been looking for all types of part-time and temporary work, and have not found anything. I'm smart, creative, resourceful and positive....just could use some help right now. What do people do when they can't pay for medications.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Prescription not covered by Medicare

Post by Admin »

Many drug companies can provide either free or low cost medications to people faced with poverty or a life threatening issue. Even if Medicaid doesn't cover it. Here is information on the various free prescription drugs and who to contact, and how the Patient Assistance Programs work. Programs are offered from Pfizer, Merck, and other companies. Work with your doctor on getting the medications too.
Goodman wrote:We are disabled and not able to make rent next month. My car needs to be repaired, I need an expensive prescription that's not covered by Medicare, I also need to pay for my supplemental health insurance, as well as the allergy drops and supplements....all of which I can't afford now. The prescription is key to our health and I need to take it daily, but I can't afford to pay for it, and government Medicare doesn't help. I've been looking for all types of part-time and temporary work, and have not found anything. I'm smart, creative, resourceful and positive....just could use some help right now. What do people do when they can't pay for medications.
ShakeThat

Post by ShakeThat »

Dear Sirs,
I came across this email address while searching the net on how to get assistance for medical bills, etc. and is interested in contacting an organization called Patient Advocate Foundation. Could you please provide me with their email address and a telephone number other than 800 one that would be to contact them from overseas. I am a USA citizen living overseas . I have a wife and three young children. I have had Parkinson's Disease for many years and have been out of work for the last 4 years. I need to come to the USA with my family but need assistance since my savings are running out. The assistance that is needed is to transport my family to the USA, help me find medical care and housing for me and my family. Could you please guide me to the wright source for assistance.
Thank you.
D Robinson

Post by D Robinson »

Dear Sir or Madam:
I found your website from google looking for sources to help me pay my bills. The reason why I am reaching out for help is because I was diagnose with Lupus in October of 2010, and I almost died twice due to my platelet count kept getting lower and lower. I was put on different medications for the treatment for Lupus. I am still suffering and I am experiencing many problems with it. As a result of this problem I am under doctor care not to work due to the medications I am taking. I am out of my medications, and I cannot pay my bills, I have no phone because it was turned off I couldn't pay. I need help bad. I don't know what information you still may need, please email me back with all your questions and if you can help or not. I would greatly appreciate if you know other organizations that can help. I live in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What did your doctor say if you are out of medications? The good news is that there are many clinics and free health care programs in Daytona Beach. Maybe some have medications, but you will need to call around. As far as information, the community clinics in the Volusia County region may request more when you call them. Isn't Medicare providing them to you as well? Find a listing of medical centers in your area of Florida. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... inics.html
ATHENAFARIS

Post by ATHENAFARIS »

To whom this may concern, I disabled and being switch to Medicare in May. I was told that you have programs to help with prescription medications  that are not cocered - I have high copays. I am not going to afford some Prescriptions.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Medicare can be taking at clinics, and they also have information on getting medications. Many free community clinics do focus on seniors as well as the elderly too, and you must fall into that group. Find free health care centers near you for care.
ATHENAFARIS wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:29 am To whom this may concern, I disabled and being switch to Medicare in May. I was told that you have programs to help with prescription medications  that are not cocered - I have high copays. I am not going to afford some Prescriptions.