Senior needs medical needs met

Help with paying medical bills
FG Babbins
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Senior needs medical needs met

Post by FG Babbins »

Hi, The Will County Clerk at the Court House told me that you can help me. I need someone to stand up for me and to help talk. I been disabled since 1988 and had been in a wheelchair ever since. I can’t walk, my voice is very weak, and I want to say that I understand everything but I do have trouble with some understanding. I only could use my right hand & arm. I can’t take care of myself at all. Ever since 1988/89 I always had a caregiver to help me with everything in my life. I moved to Chicago in 1999 because the city “Joliet” was very hard and fast for me to live. I felt that life in the suburbs was much more my speed. Through my caregiver and local originations I met a lady who helped disable people like myself, she set me up with another lady who I called my “Advocate” Counselor. She helped me find doctors, places that could help me with rehab or to help find a job, she helps me with any resources that I needed. I still haven’t been able to find a job because of my disability. Well within these last few years the Department of Rehab Services in Joliet was taken over by this lady. I only met her once in person in the past 2-3 years. Recently I found out that she took away my counselor lady that helped me, and assigned me to another lady that I can’t understand PLUS Tammy also took me out of the Brain Injury Program without telling me ahead of time. This new lady that was assigned to me made an appointment to come over to the house where I live; she came over, but not to help me with any type of services or to meet me but to take away everyone that can help me. That day when she stopped by she had to bring another person over from her office to translate our conversation back and forward, basically this other person had to step in and do.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Senior needs medical needs met

Post by Admin »

Well the good news is that there are many programs for seniors in California. Usually the best place to call is an agency on aging center in your state of California. They have many state and federal government resources, such as Medicare or discount prescription drugs. Dozens of offices are located around the state too. More information is here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... aging.html
Booker

Post by Booker »

Hi,
I live in Tacoma WA. 98443 is my zip code.
I am needing help paying my rent and medical bills. My roommate quit paying for bills 3 months ago and moved out when they cut off my power, leaving me with the rent and bills to pay. I have received assistance with the utilities but can't find help with the rent. I am a senior citizen living on a fixed income and I don't want to lose my home, and I need my health taking care of too. Is there any help you might be able to provide?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many senior citizens have a limited income, so there are assistance programs out there. In particular for homes and housing - as no elderly person should by homeless. But if you need resources, find a list of elederly financial aid programs.
Booker wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:36 am I am a senior citizen living on a fixed income and I don't want to lose my home, and I need my health taking care of too. Is there any help you might be able to provide?