NEED HELP WITH ELECTRIC ASAP!!

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
tlee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED HELP WITH ELECTRIC ASAP!!

Post by tlee »

I need help, my electric bill is overdue and I got a cutoff notice for the 1st of October.. it's 464.00 ! I called the electric co
and tried to work out a payment plan, they wouldn't help me!! don't know what do to, I'm a single Mom with 2 kids and don't have anyone that can help me!! I don't understand why they can't work with you, just alittle bit!! I think something needs to be done about this. I try to pay all my bills, and it's hard, but I do it. But in August, there was School starting and my Son's birthday, and I have no help, and I got behind. I work full time, it's not like I just sit at home and do nothing, I'm just sick because I don't know what to do or where to turn, I only have one week to figure something out!! Can anyone give me some suggestions or something>??? I'VE NEVER had to ask for help before, and don't enjoy it now, but I don't know what else to do
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED HELP WITH ELECTRIC ASAP!!

Post by Admin »

Who is your power company, and/or what state do you live in? There are numerous programs for utility bills so you do not get disconnected.
tlee wrote:I need help, my electric bill is overdue and I got a cutoff notice for the 1st of October.. it's 464.00 ! I called the electric co
and tried to work out a payment plan, they wouldn't help me!! don't know what do to, I'm a single Mom with 2 kids and don't have anyone that can help me!! I don't understand why they can't work with you, just alittle bit!! I think something needs to be done about this. I try to pay all my bills, and it's hard, but I do it. But in August, there was School starting and my Son's birthday, and I have no help, and I got behind. I work full time, it's not like I just sit at home and do nothing, I'm just sick because I don't know what to do or where to turn, I only have one week to figure something out!! Can anyone give me some suggestions or something>??? I'VE NEVER had to ask for help before, and don't enjoy it now, but I don't know what else to do
Sadir

Post by Sadir »

Good Morning –

My boyfriend’s daughter is 24 years old with a 4 year old baby girl.

She is on a fixed income and is a single mother who lives in Eastlake, Ohio.

She needs help with her electric bill.

Any assistance that could be provided, would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Eastlake Ohio does offer the state's version of LIHEAP. If it is a crisis for electric bills, the dughter can try that program. Sometimes grants are paid out within 24 hours. Read more.