please help fast

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
jgarcia81
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

please help fast

Post by jgarcia81 »

i am a single parent with 3 kids and am in desprate help to get bills paid i work 2 jobs but i am too behind please help my utilities are going to be shut off in a few days
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: please help fast

Post by Admin »

Who is your utility company and what state? You need to provide more information.
jgarcia81 wrote:i am a single parent with 3 kids and am in desprate help to get bills paid i work 2 jobs but i am too behind please help my utilities are going to be shut off in a few days
Cuban1

Post by Cuban1 »

Our grandma had passed away, we had taken her home to spiritually pass away. It's my wife's grandma and my wife kind of lost it mentally and got behind on the OPPD Bill, twice! I caught the first arrears bill at $700 then she got behind again, I then had her name switched over to mine because I have always been current with OPPD. The 1st bill at $700 I caught up already.....I need help with this $695 dollar bill. Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We don't understand. How do you get multiple bills of $700? That is outrageously high. Or even a bill for $495 for that matter? You are clearly wasting energy. So your chances of getting financial help are very limited, but you can try to apply for these Nebraska programs. Click more information.