Help With Utility Bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
jMacdouglas1

Help With Utility Bill

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

I need help with my Utility bill I had a shut off then the guy said your only option is because I was three days late with my last agreement and because I was late once previously I was then not able to be on a payment plan.and then the man told me the only option because it was a shut off was to go onto the buget plan in which I would have a month to pay the bill before it would be done for the winter pertection plan so then I will have to come up with the entire billat this time I know there is no way I can come up with this. bellvm@chartermi.net
jMacdouglas1

I need help with paying my utility bill

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

I need free help with paying my utility bills. I am on low income. I need some info on places that help pay bills. I went to heap and they said i wasn't eligiable do to the fact that i have sec.8.Is there any agencies that can help me. My email is jstnconnelly@yahoo.com
wegerskib

my electric power is about to get turned off

Post by wegerskib »

my utility service and power is about to get turned off by utility company i dont have a job i got laid off and i dont have any extra cash please help me
Tur1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hard time paying electric bill

Post by Tur1 »

I am currently having a very hard time paying all my bills my electric is so high last month it was $500.00 and it is very hard to pay.This month the bill was $424.00 alittle cheaper but still very hard to get together.I would love to get assistance paying my electric bill.please let me know. .thank you
carolina_panthers

Re: Help With Utility Bill in carolina

Post by carolina_panthers »

I need help with light bill A.S.A.P.. Live in Carolina
westd411

Re: Help With Utility Bill

Post by westd411 »

My electric has been shut off no imcome live in newport kentucky. except child support need help with electric
miketood78

Help With Utility Bill in Colorado

Post by miketood78 »

I like your site, and thank you for trying to help many people and familes out by providing advice and info on assistance programs and more. I need help with my utility bill, and I live in Colorado. WHat can i do for any assistance programs or utility bill help here.
tippermac

Post by tippermac »

I, like everyone else in this world need help with utility bills. I am partially disabled and work 20 hrs or less a week. The stress with everything has caused medical issues and I have ended up in the hospital er 2 x in one week with heart related symptoms. I am afraid that this is going to cause a heart attack if I can't find a solution. I have tried to resolve these problems on my own and hit every brick wall possible. If i could speak to someone to point me in the direction I need, that would be wonderful.

Thank you,

Cheryl
seasports

Utility Bill and Electric Cut off

Post by seasports »

Please help: I have no phone, no car, Diabetes and no TV-I'm left with internet and Wed my Electric will be cut off. No one will help me.

I am 67 and when my check comes in 2 weeks I can catch up and get back on my feet. Please, if my electric is turned off I cannot cook or communicate email with anyone. I will be isolated from the outside. Please help me, I have no one to go to...

Carole

Los Angeles
Altameasemarie

My Need is Assistance With Electric Utility Bill

Post by Altameasemarie »

My name is marie my husbond layed off 5 months this year we have 9 children. Our elec bill 438.00 need help any done vouchers would greatly appreciated
carahenson1979

Post by carahenson1979 »

I was researching help for my electric bill which is scheduled to be disconnected the 26th of Aug, right now I have no income and I am on food stamps and waiting on a decision for cash assistance. If you could direct me on how to apply for help with my bill I would be greatful, thanks
hill3458

Louisiana Help With Utility Bill

Post by hill3458 »

I live in Gretna Louisiana, and I am looking for some asistance with paying my electric
bill. which is about to be turned off. I am a single parent living on a limited income.
Please send me the information, if available in my area.

Sincerely
mickmcguire72

Dire need of help paying electric bills

Post by mickmcguire72 »

In dire need of help with $800.00 electric bill. Need to pay it before August 25 or will be turned off. My husband is permanently disabled and just had two major spine surgeries. The electric company did offer payments of $300.00 every two weeks, but I can't afford that. I have called United Way, Catholic Charities, and Salvation Army and they say they are out of money. Please Help! You can I turn to?
tdcrider

Emergency assistance funds for BGE bills

Post by tdcrider »

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this statement of explanation requesting assistance emergency funds on my utility account with BGE. I am a single mother with one child, and have worked for the federal government (OPM) over ten years. Lately, I have been unable to meet my monthly obligations due sickness with a dear friend and a recent death of a close aunt/cousin. I have to use most of my leave within the last few months to be assistance to my mother and others. I would like to request the Emergency assistance, please. Thanks.

Thanks, in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

The LIHEAP program can help here. They have an emergency program that will give you some time before your service is turned off, and they also have ongoing programs that provide utility bill assistance. Read for more information.
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ocs/liheap/