Utility deposit

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
mickmcguire72

Utility deposit

Post by mickmcguire72 »

I was told maybe you know how to help me, I am liiving with my son n family and 4 grandkids, the main heat n hot water is propane here, and the stove also, to get it up and running i need 206 dollars, but i dont have the money for the deposit at this time, and its starting to cool off here in scenic az. We are at this time taking cold showers and eating from microwave and toaster oven, etc. my two oldest grandkids are in kindergarten, in in 1st n of course two at 1, 3 . I am at this time the bread wiener, my son is trying to get on ssdi. its a strange home situation i understand, i am asking mainly if u could help to get the deposit on, then i can deal w the rest,
Bre12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money to pay gas deposit

Post by Bre12 »

I need assistance with turning the gas on in my new apartment. in 2007 i had the gas put on in my name for someone else. i lost contact with that person some years back. now i need the gas on for myself. peoples gas inquired me that back in 2007 my bill was forwarded to a collection agency in the amount of $662.00. they stated that i must pay full amount to get service at my new place. problem is that i on public id and only get 317 a month in cash. i really need help cuz itz getting cold and i hate the cold. if i can get help with majority of the cost to get it turned on i can save up for the rest. Chicago IL
lesliaklendman

Re: Utility deposit for propane

Post by lesliaklendman »

I am in the upper part of az by st. george ut, and mesquite, nv. I live with 4 grandkids my son n woman, I am the bread winner of the family, I am trying to find a way to just get help to get the propane going,I at this time cant seem to come up with 206 deposit once that is done I will be able to keep paying it. Plz is there any help u can suggest or do ty kc
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Utility deposit for propane

Post by Admin »

Here is info on assistance programs in St. George and Washington County Utah. I think maybe the top place to go to for help is Five County Association of Governments CAP, which is the local community action agency. They offers both the Home Energy Assistance Target (HEAT) as well as other aid for people who need help. Access assistance programs, ways to get help with bills, debts, and other expenses. They may be able to provide propane and heating oil as part of HEAT as well.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_p7.html
lesliaklendman wrote:I am in the upper part of az by st. george ut, and mesquite, nv. I live with 4 grandkids my son n woman, I am the bread winner of the family, I am trying to find a way to just get help to get the propane going,I at this time cant seem to come up with 206 deposit once that is done I will be able to keep paying it. Plz is there any help u can suggest or do ty kc
Thomas

Re: Utility deposit

Post by Thomas »

To whom it may concern,
I desperately need help making the initial deposit to get my gas heating on in my apartment. I am a single mother with 2 toddlers and a newborn currently living off of unemployment. UGI is asking almost $500 to put my service on, which I cannot afford at this time. If there are any programs that help with situations like mine, pleases send me their contact information.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

UGI? Who are they. To get service back on, here is information on various programs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nee ... bills.html
One of they keys may be just to call your utility company (UGI) and ask them about payment plans. $500 to turn back on does seem high and expensive. On the main site you will also find info on non-profit law firms. Maybe they can help you contest that bill.
Thomas wrote:To whom it may concern,
I desperately need help making the initial deposit to get my gas heating on in my apartment. I am a single mother with 2 toddlers and a newborn currently living off of unemployment. UGI is asking almost $500 to put my service on, which I cannot afford at this time. If there are any programs that help with situations like mine, pleases send me their contact information.
Thank you
C Boyd

Post by C Boyd »

To whom it may concern,
I am a single parent of a six year old. My power was disconnected by the apartment complex because I couldn't pay the $200 deposit to Jackson Electric to have the power connected in my name. I just began a new job and my first paycheck in July 20. I am requesting immediate assistance of $200 for the deposit in order to have the power restored in my apartment. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
S Welker

Post by S Welker »

Daughter is on independent living program. She is 2 months pregnant, she had a past due electric bill, paid it, now she is required a deposit of $300.00 to turn on services at her new home. Can anyone please help with the deposit any at all would be helpful. Thank you
Eppler

Post by Eppler »

I need help like ASAP ON paying a 1,226 dollar PG&E bill. It may be turned off soon and the total bill is over 3 or 4 thousand because I had to put a delinquent balance on my clear account just to get my PGE back on. This is because of the people I was living with (my mom and my oldest daughter).
I had no choice to do it because I had my 15, 8, and 4 year olds to think about. We signed an agreement that they would take care of the past because that was on them and I would do the current bills. Now we were on a balanced payment plan so it wasn't hard for them. They both got good incomes and now I thought it would be better this time. Little did I know they were planning to move out and not say anything until the last minute and they did just that.
They said that they would still take care of it and I believed it. Hey it was my mom and I never thought she would leave me and my other kids to sink yet she did. She blew all the payment plans and now I have to pay 30% of the total to get back on. My income don't cover that and its hard to find a agency that will help with that much now. If I don't come up with 1,226 dollar deposit they will cut my power off and I won’t be able to get it back on while I'm at this address I'm.
I am a single mom and I get no help from the fathers nor their families. I don't want my kids taken or to loose my power or my kids. The reason I'm still trying to push through it all I'm so close to a break down right now. PLEASE GOD SEND ME SOME HELP.
Apple

Post by Apple »

Hi, I'm a disabled veteran who has just got off the streets (by way of section 8) homelessness with my family. I moved in July 1st and had all utilities turned on. Unfortunately, the gas was cut of due to a bill left at a former address in 2014. I'm currently on SSI and cannot afford the 349.00 for the deposit to restore service at my new address. Therefore we cannot cook nor take a shower which makes it difficult for my child getting ready for school.
I've tried countless numbers of places to only be turned away simply because the bill is from a different address other than the one I reside at now even though it is in my name. Surely there is a way to resolve my situation being that is the reason I'm turned off now. Thanks.
Gwen Thodal

Post by Gwen Thodal »

I just moved to Jacksonville FL. I'm on section 8 and I'm trying to get my utility's on and the deposit is 450. I don't have a job right now because I just moved back, and I didn't have a place to stay while I was waiting on my inspection. I'm back and the utility deposit is so high.
I really need help. I have 4 kids and they need to be placed in school and I really need help getting this deposit played for my utility.
MarcoR

Post by MarcoR »

Daughter 8 weeks pregnant with 1st child and I went out Sunday to look for apartment. She is in an area where there are several ex-offenders. Her mail is tampered with and withhold daily by mailman who lives across the street that watches her daily. She doesn't feel safe.
Then last night she came to my house after boyfriend choked her unconscious. She is working 2 part time jobs, but is living in an apartment that has initiate security heating and air, so she needs money for the utility deposit. She moved there and stayed because she could not find cheaper at the time she was homeless.
Gotta give

Post by Gotta give »

Good Afternoon,
I am a single mom of two needing emergency assistance with an utility deposit. I just got a new apartment, which took every penny I had. I found out my deposit for my electricity is $300, and I do not have it. I am hoping you can help, or at least point me in the direction of someone who can help, with immediate assistance for the utility deposit. I am in a huge bind- I cannot move into our home without the deposit, and I cannot register my kids without the electric for proof of residence. Please help.
Thank you,