Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help with electric and light bill

Post by Admin »

Do you mean PG&E in New Jersey? if so, there are various payment plans and government options available, even including LIHEAP. If you tell them about your husbands new job, more than likely they will wait, offer you solutions and give you some type of payment arrange. Locate more details on the utility bill programs in New Jersey.
Kimmy mommy

Post by Kimmy mommy »

Hello, I am I need of getting help with an old electric bill so I can come out of this homeless situation I am currently in. I am staying with someone. I found a house for me and my family and an agency to help with the rent but I have an outstanding light bill that I need help with so I can get my kids stable. Please help. I have 6 children and 4 are asthmatic one of which needs a machine plug in for treatments. Is there a number to call? Thanks for your time and consideration.
Meredith

Post by Meredith »

I'M IN DIRE NEED OF SOME HELP WITH MY LIGHT BILL. I HAVE A CASE WITH DSS WHERE MY KIDS WERE TAKEN DUE TO ME NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEP THE LIGHTS BECAUSE I WAS ILL AT THE TIME. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP MY LIGHT or ELECTRIC BILL IS $1,700 TO GET THEM TURNED BACK ON. PLEASE IF ANYBODY CAN FIND IT IN THERE HEART TO HELP ME I WOULD REALLY. THANK YOU.
Joe Bucks

Post by Joe Bucks »

I’m asking for your help today. I you can help me with my light bill I really need it. I have four kids ages 10, 8, 7, 4, my brother 16 and my Boyfriend 27 living in a two bedroom apartment.
I'm the only one working at the moment. I work for a grocery store. I get paid 7.35, not enough for anything. My light will be tuned off tomorrow. Please I'm begging you to help me. I don't know where else to look. Thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not offer aid, but we have resources for you. They apply to all utilities...light, electric, etc. Some also give priority to kids, in which you have several. Read more information.
Ronaldo

Post by Ronaldo »

Hi,
My brother and his wife are on disability. They have a light bill they owe by 9-5-18 it is for 390.74. Is there any way you can help them with it? I help as much as I can but due to recent cancer in my part most of my money goes to doctors. I hate to ask but not sure what else to do.
Thank you in advance.
esminka

Post by esminka »

Hi, I'm trying to find help to pay my light electric bill. I'm on disability and I call Salvation Army but they don't have no plans and they can't pay it right then and there and my bill is due on the 15th next month. I have a disconnection notice. I have three children. I live alone and I have until the 15th to pay my light bill is $637. They want me to pay $357 by the 15th. Can you please help me? I live in Winston-Salem North Carolina.