HEATING BILLS

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Ig12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HEATING BILLS

Post by Ig12 »

I NEED HELP IN PAYING OFF AN\ OLD BILL FROM 2005 OF 500.00 IN ORDER TO GET GAS ON IN MY NAME HERE IN BUFFALO NEW YORK AND I HAVE TWO CHILDREN 4 MONTHS AND 2 YEARS IN MY HOME AND CANNOT GET HELP IS P;AYING THIS OFF SO I CAN GET GAS FOR COOKING , BATHING, AND FOR HEAT IN A FEW MONTHS. I REALLY NEED TO GET THIS DONE BEFORE WINTER AND BE ABLE YTO BATH CHILDREN HERE AT HOME NOT AT NEIGBORS.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HEATING BILLS

Post by Admin »

A bill from 2005? I have not heard of that. Sounds illegal. Try calling your local non-profit law firm for free advice. The firm that serves Western New York, including Buffalo and Erie County, can be found here. So what have you been doing for your heat the last 5 years? I think these law firms are a great resource to use for issues like this.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rovid.html

Ig12 wrote:I NEED HELP IN PAYING OFF AN\ OLD BILL FROM 2005 OF 500.00 IN ORDER TO GET GAS ON IN MY NAME HERE IN BUFFALO NEW YORK AND I HAVE TWO CHILDREN 4 MONTHS AND 2 YEARS IN MY HOME AND CANNOT GET HELP IS P;AYING THIS OFF SO I CAN GET GAS FOR COOKING , BATHING, AND FOR HEAT IN A FEW MONTHS. I REALLY NEED TO GET THIS DONE BEFORE WINTER AND BE ABLE YTO BATH CHILDREN HERE AT HOME NOT AT NEIGBORS.
heathermald

COLD WEATHER AND HEATING BILLS

Post by heathermald »

i just got an apartment here in Reading p.a 19601 and i have 3 children 2 with asthma condition and the only income i have is 700 a month and im responsible to pain gas and electric they asking me for a down paidment of 200 for gas and 305.88 for electric wich I dont have it and the weather is almost here i got to the 15 of september to put my light on my name and the gas orthe landlord will shut the electric off and i got 3 kidz i need help woith those heating bills
Admin
Site Admin

Re: COLD WEATHER AND HEATING BILLS

Post by Admin »

Here is some info on programs for Reading Pennsylvania. The county just received federal government funding to help people with rent, utility bills, debts, and other expenses. The Opportunity House is Reading is one of the agencies distributing the funds to people in need.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
heathermald wrote:i just got an apartment here in Reading p.a 19601 and i have 3 children 2 with asthma condition and the only income i have is 700 a month and im responsible to pain gas and electric they asking me for a down paidment of 200 for gas and 305.88 for electric wich I dont have it and the weather is almost here i got to the 15 of september to put my light on my name and the gas orthe landlord will shut the electric off and i got 3 kidz i need help woith those heating bills
tippermac

Post by tippermac »

Good Morning,
I live in New York in the county of Westchester.
My husband is a stroke victim, I owned a daycare business and had to close in Sept 2009, I have no job, and an outstanding heating bill from last winter of $2,500.00 and I need help to pay it. I will also need help with heating my home this winter with no income insight. Can you please direct me to the right source. How about those free heating oil programs I here about from time to time?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are programs and services for Westchester County NY
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html
tippermac wrote:Good Morning,
I live in New York in the county of Westchester.
My husband is a stroke victim, I owned a daycare business and had to close in Sept 2009, I have no job, and an outstanding heating bill from last winter of $2,500.00 and I need help to pay it. I will also need help with heating my home this winter with no income insight. Can you please direct me to the right source. How about those free heating oil programs I here about from time to time?
Buddy

Heating bills and gas

Post by Buddy »

I have 3 kids and no heat we heat with gas and ran out and i applied for heating bill assistance but they dont help till end of december and i called community action there out of funds i need help in trying to find someway to get heat right now were heating with our cooking stove i know crazy we turn it on to knock the chill off then wrap up or go stay some where else please help me if you know any other places
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Heating bills and gas

Post by Admin »

Did you try a heating charity program like the one offered by Citgo? It is called the Oil Heat program and it is run by Citizens Energy. It can provide low income and needy individuals with free home heating oil and discounted oil.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _fuel.html
Buddy wrote:I have 3 kids and no heat we heat with gas and ran out and i applied for heating bill assistance but they dont help till end of december and i called community action there out of funds i need help in trying to find someway to get heat right now were heating with our cooking stove i know crazy we turn it on to knock the chill off then wrap up or go stay some where else please help me if you know any other places
Loiut1

Post by Loiut1 »

Hello, I am needing assistance with my Heating billl, I am out of work at the time & have no income whatsoever at the moment. I just need some temporary assistance. If you could Please direct me to the right agency for Jackson County Illinois zip code 62966 for heating bill assistance I would Greatly appreciate it. I was recently approved for food assistance & now I am needing help with my heating bill. Thank you so much!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is the right agency to call for help in Jackson County Illinois. It is the Crosswalk Community Action Agency (618) 932-6438. They offer both emergency and crisis assistance, as well as the Low Income Home Energy Assistance, or LIHEAP. They may even have more info for you on food, if you need more of that.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... prog2.html
Loiut1 wrote:Hello, I am needing assistance with my Heating billl, I am out of work at the time & have no income whatsoever at the moment. I just need some temporary assistance. If you could Please direct me to the right agency for Jackson County Illinois zip code 62966 for heating bill assistance I would Greatly appreciate it. I was recently approved for food assistance & now I am needing help with my heating bill. Thank you so much!!
Zuckenberg

Post by Zuckenberg »

I don't know where to turn any more. I have applied for heating oil LIHEAP. I have tried to contact them several times and left messages and emailed them but I cannot get a hold of them we are almost out of heating oil and I just don't know what to do.

Also I am in need of help getting my bill paid and getting a job writing a resume and clothes. I feel lost and alone and I just feel like giving up and there is no one to help me and I am almost going to just quit.

I have applied for unemployment and they made me feel like a horrible loser since I had been terminated from my job and I have been calling to get help. I get no answers just call back when not busy. My family and I are freezing to keep what oil we have I need help and no one wants to help a loser like me. If you know of anyone please email me. Thank you.
Meredith

Post by Meredith »

Hello,
I am a Hunterdon County resident and retired. I am inquiring about assistance to help with my heating oil bills. Is the criteria based on annual income or the reality of outgoing bills and incoming income which is the true criteria. My debts and past due bills along with my bank account can attest to that.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You have to ask the agency your are applying to as whether they need annual income limits, etc. We do not process applications. But there may be some places for heating bill help in Hunterdon County to try for assistance. They range from debt counseling agencies to energy programs, etc.
Meredith wrote:Hello,
I am a Hunterdon County resident and retired. I am inquiring about assistance to help with my heating oil bills. Is the criteria based on annual income or the reality of outgoing bills and incoming income which is the true criteria.