Phone number for utility bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
waltertammy79

Phone number for utility bill help

Post by waltertammy79 »

Good morning,

My father is trying to contact the office were they can assist him on paying his electric bill,but unfortunately be has being unable to communicate with them for over 1month. he doesn't have a job and my mother got fired from her job also, they both have health problems and it has been really difficult for them to pay all of their bills. Please help me with this. I don't have money to help them, and this is the only way that I can. try to find a solution . He lives in Dayton Ohio

Thank you and god bless
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Phone number for utility bill help

Post by Admin »

Dayton and Montgomery Ohio have programs and resources. try calling the Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton Area at (937) 341-5000. They do offer emergency financial assistance and ways to get help with heating and energy bills. Germantown Community Services is another option, as well as Dayton salvation Army. Here are the phone numbers and more details on the programs and options they provide low income people.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nce_p.html
waltertammy79 wrote:Good morning,

My father is trying to contact the office were they can assist him on paying his electric bill,but unfortunately be has being unable to communicate with them for over 1month. he doesn't have a job and my mother got fired from her job also, they both have health problems and it has been really difficult for them to pay all of their bills. Please help me with this. I don't have money to help them, and this is the only way that I can. try to find a solution . He lives in Dayton Ohio

Thank you and god bless
Tigers

Post by Tigers »

Hi
I live in Bellevue, Washington state. I live in a one bedroom apartment in Surrey downs apartment near factorial mall.
I had a bad accident with legs left and right leg and now need my phone. I had a skin graft surgery. Yes.
I have bad asthma. I need help.
I need help paying my IPhone bill, iPad, apartment and other bills.
Please help me by giving me phone number.
Email me now or soon Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have the phone number for each state and their LIHEAP program. Or just google it! It is not too hard to get a phone number. Show some initiative.
And of course your iphone, ipad, etc. will not get paid. Learn more and find LIHEAP energy assistance phone numbers near you.
Tigers wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:07 pm Hi
I live in Bellevue, Washington state. I live in a one bedroom apartment in Surrey downs apartment near factorial mall.
I had a bad accident with legs left and right leg and now need my phone. I had a skin graft surgery. Yes.
I have bad asthma. I need help.
I need help paying my IPhone bill, iPad, apartment and other bills.
Please help me by giving me phone number.
Email me now or soon Please.