Pregnant and utilities being turned off

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Thevittores1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Pregnant and utilities being turned off

Post by Thevittores1 »

I am in Polk County Florida. My husband is currently working, unfortunately he doesn't get paid enough. I am currently pregnant and we have two kids. We are about to have our utilities cut off because we can not afford to pay the bill. If you can guide me to any orginaztions that may be able to help I would greatly appreatiate it.
EdM

Re: Pregnant and utilities being turned off

Post by EdM »

i'm seven months pregnant and i have eight other children i'm a single mother and i had to buy school uniforms for school when i got the light bill i was in shock to see it was so high i need your help please i'm about to be in the dark and heat because i only have until the 20th of aug before they cut my lights off if i could please get help. to not let my children be in the dark
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Information on Polk County programs http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html There are various charities and relief groups in Polk County, including Catholic Charities of Central Florida 863-686-7153. Another charity type organization that may provide housing and utility help is Talbot House Ministries and their number is 863-687-8475. Free legal help may also be able to help prevent a disconnection of your home power.
Thevittores1 wrote:I am in Polk County Florida. My husband is currently working, unfortunately he doesn't get paid enough. I am currently pregnant and we have two kids. We are about to have our utilities cut off because we can not afford to pay the bill. If you can guide me to any orginaztions that may be able to help I would greatly appreatiate it.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Who is your utility or gas company, and what state? The programs available vary by state and energy company. I need more information.
EdM wrote:i'm seven months pregnant and i have eight other children i'm a single mother and i had to buy school uniforms for school when i got the light bill i was in shock to see it was so high i need your help please i'm about to be in the dark and heat because i only have until the 20th of aug before they cut my lights off if i could please get help. to not let my children be in the dark