disabled help paying bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
tippermac

disabled help paying bill

Post by tippermac »

My name is Tam Santiago I am of need of help on my utility service,I have a handycap child age of 27, he was born with spinal problems 2 years ago one leg was ampotate,he have a special bed that needs to be on air all the time,my wife is Blanca Santiago and she have a condition that need to be taken care too.I'm not workink at this time because i take care of both the only income at this point is my son ssi with that i'm trying to pay my house and others utilitys,my wife apply for her desability and is aproved still waiting on ssa,please need of your help.catholic chursh they go by apoiments i had applied others charities and sofar they din't go true.I live in Interlachen Florida.
Tobb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: disabled help paying bill

Post by Tobb »

my name is darrell i am 49 and have work on elevators for 30 years i have been out of work for abot a year now i have been working on disability due to my health i am in need of some help with my power bill.it is 701.00 for two months with ala power i can not use my breathing mechine i need if you can help i would be so thinkful think you.darrell power is in my fathers name and he is very sick also..
Bergg

Post by Bergg »

i need help paying my electric bill today per my agreement with electric company.my wife is a brittle diabetic who suffers many bouts with hypoglycemia which makes it impossible to work and she is technically disabled .DHS informed me that we were approved for me to become her paid caregiver but it may be several weeks before it goes into effect and they will only authorize 10 hours a week. can someone please lend a hand .I have no e-mail adress and no telephone.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If you or a family member is disabled, utility companies are usually very willing to work with a person to provide assistance with energy and utility bills. The key is to call them and ask for help or some type of payment plan. Be honest and open, and tell them your situation. It is bad PR for a utility company to not work with the sick and disabled. Also, check with your local government or community action agency.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... met_t.html
Bergg wrote:i need help paying my electric bill today per my agreement with electric company.my wife is a brittle diabetic who suffers many bouts with hypoglycemia which makes it impossible to work and she is technically disabled .DHS informed me that we were approved for me to become her paid caregiver but it may be several weeks before it goes into effect and they will only authorize 10 hours a week. can someone please lend a hand .I have no e-mail adress and no telephone.
JessieMarie

Post by JessieMarie »

I live in Peekskill NY and my electric and gas bill with Con Edison is $1,425.00 and must be paid by August 17th, 2013. I received a shut off notice and I am in desperate need of this one time assistance in paying this bill as a whole. Can you please put me in contact with any agency besides social services that can assist in this urgent matter. Its me and my 22 year old daughter and I am disabled and need serious help to get me thru this time of need. If you need to contact me I can be reached asap at this email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We doubt they can pay your entire electric bills, but Con Edidson does have numerous assistance programs. They also tend to focus on the disabled and very low income, so that may benefit you. Is your daughter working? If so, that may help your application process. Anyhow, get more details on Con Edison programs here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ___lo.html
Wolcott

Post by Wolcott »

I am in desperate need. My utilities are pass due electric and water and to top it off me and my 6 disabled children are having a hard time finding a home due to not having money for a deposit. I have a section 8 voucher. But I am unable to locate a house. It’s almost Easter and instead of buying Easter presents I’m in search of a house for my children to wake up and enjoy Easter in.