Tennessee utility bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
jMacdouglas1

Tennessee utility bills

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

Was wondering how do I find out if I qualify for assistance with my utility bills. I am currently on Food Stamps in TN, and am a single mom of 3 little girls, please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
Grace
matthite48

Re: Tennessee utility bills

Post by matthite48 »

jMacdouglas1 wrote:Was wondering how do I find out if I qualify for assistance with my utility bills. I am currently on Food Stamps in TN, and am a single mom of 3 little girls, please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
Grace
Try the LHEAP program for assistance. Also, weatherization programs can help you save on your energy bills.
Marjory
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Post by Marjory »

Hi I live in Memphis, Tennessee. I'm seeking for help with my utility bill. I have five children and I truly need help because I don't know who to turn to. They just cut my utility off and don't want my family to be in the dark and cold. Is there anyone I can talk to get some assistance. I been under so much pressure until I forgot the date I had to pay my bill due to stress on trying to take my son back. I also forward to the doctors because he had got shot in front of our home. There just been a lot on my mind lately. If you can truly help me please email me back. Thank you and god bless you all.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The good news is many utility companies have programs that focus on families with children. Who is your energy provider in Tennessee? That will really determine what financial assistance or payment plans are available for you. If you forgot to pay the bill, call your company and tell them this, and send them the check! The main programs are click here.
Hertyui

Post by Hertyui »

Hello,
I was told that you might be able to help me with my electric bill and or my water bill in Tennessee. I am a single mother of three children, and I lost my job over three years ago and haven't been able to get a job since. I would really appreciate if you could provide me with help or sometime of information that will help. I look forward to a reply.