Centerpoint power bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Rachdep1

Centerpoint power bill

Post by Rachdep1 »

Hello, I'm looking for information regarding assistance paying my Centerpoint bill. CADC payed my electric bill but was not able to assist with my gas bill. My services have been disconted and CADC is only aissiting with electric bills at this time not gas bills. I need help to pay the Centerpoint bill and to get the power back on

Any assistance you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
deb sn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Centerpoint power bill

Post by deb sn »

check with Salvation Army for help. Also check with your town clerk for the trustees phone number. The Trustee may be able to help also.You may call local churches for information also.
Mooo Me
anti spam: Blue

Post by Mooo Me »

I have had a bit of bad luck so hopefully someone can help me with my needs of may the Centerpoint company. I have never had to do this before and I am embarrassed I have lost my job. Well it’s on hold due to I have 1,300 in tickets so my license is revoked.
I can get my job back but not until I get the tickets paid off and because I lost my job I can’t pay any of my Centerpoint bills so they shut my power off and I need power on and my job back. I have my niece, her son and she has one on the way. I also have my partner.
I do have one other thing to I am trying to save my house. Like I said I hit my all time low and I am just looking for some help to get back on track.
Margarita1
anti spam: Blue

Post by Margarita1 »

Hi, I live in Houston TX 8631 And I need help with my light bill which is $75 through Bounce Energy, gas bill $38 Center Point and water bill $80 Mud district 2. I've never been late nor needed help with my bills. But I was laid off January 16, 2015 and the temp work is slow. I get call for 4 hour jobs once every two weeks and some 8 hour jobs for one day. So I was seeing if you know who can help me. Thanks.