medical & electric bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
jMacdouglas1

medical & electric bills

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

I had open heart and can not work I despritly need help to pay medical & electric bills electric bill is way past do Timothypendrys@aol.com Tim please help me
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: medical & electric bills

Post by Admin »

jMacdouglas1 wrote:I had open heart and can not work I despritly need help to pay medical & electric bills electric bill is way past do Timothypendrys@aol.com Tim please help me
If you recently had surgery, contact your creditors and tell them this. They should be more than willing to work with you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is a charity that can help pay for medical bills, hospital bills, surgeries, and other medical expenses.
http://www.hmr.org/
LittleBigTown

Post by LittleBigTown »

Hi, I'm living with a 65 year old woman. She was with a guy for 28 years she had to put the electric in her name. She thought that that he was taken care of the bills but a few years later she received a letter in the mail stating that she owed $900 on an electric bill.
She lives on a fixed income making $751 a month, and has a lot of medical expenses and needs. In the love of God we're trying to get help to pay this off because now she can't even get into elderly housing because this bill is hanging over your head and cannot afford to pay it. If there's any way to help. Please help us god bless and have a great day.