Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Utilities being disconnected

Post by Admin »

Get details on our Florida electric bill assistance programs. For example, Tampa Electric runs the charity type/grant SHARE program, which help with utilities and other expenses. Call the utility company at 813-226-0055 to apply for help.
Rocky wrote:I need help this month in Tampa Bay with rent and utilities. I have COPD+a neurology disease, CRPS. Last month my medical expenses totaled over $500 no counting my Medicare premium.I am due for electric shut off 8-18. I can not get state help because my gross income without deductions is $200 over poverty level. I am a disabled veteran on SS disability. If you can help in any way, I would be very grateful. I live in fear of being without electric service or worse yet, being evicted. Thank you so much.
Sloan

Post by Sloan »

I am in desperate need of assistance to help pay my electric bill I am unemployed my husband is in app for a disability and i have a daughter that in on a anubulizer which requires electric my local FSD said they don't offer any assistance when it comes 2 electric please advise I don't have much time b -4 I am shut off. U can contact this # and leave a message as I don't have a working phone at present. I would so greatly appreciate any info or assistance u could offer me! My utility co is Amerun UE. I am a single dad putting my life back together. I just rented a house and called the electric company to get it turned on and they want a $455 deposit before they will turn them on. I work but am unable to come up with that much at one time. I have to start staying in the house this week. If i could get help paying all or part it would help me and my son out greatly. Thank u and god bless
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We dot not call people, and only reply via email. So in your case find more energy programs here. Since you didn't mention your state, you can find it on the list. There is extensive information on energy grant programs, weatherization, and other utility disconnection prevention programs from utility companies across the state. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ene ... tance.html Find the services and details.
Sloan wrote:I am in desperate need of assistance to help pay my electric bill I am unemployed my husband is in app for a disability and i have a daughter that in on a anubulizer which requires electric my local FSD said they don't offer any assistance when it comes 2 electric please advise I don't have much time b -4 I am shut off. U can contact this # and leave a message as I don't have a working phone at present. I would so greatly appreciate any info or assistance u could offer me! My utility co is Amerun UE. I am a single dad putting my life back together. I just rented a house and called the electric company to get it turned on and they want a $455 deposit before they will turn them on. I work but am unable to come up with that much at one time. I have to start staying in the house this week. If i could get help paying all or part it would help me and my son out greatly. Thank u and god bless
CanWeGe

Post by CanWeGe »

I was looking online at some assistance in utilities and noticed that Alabama Power was one that was listed for discounted help and more. For the lower income which I am. I currently live with my friend, and I just found out I was pregnant. This has took a big toll on us have to put money toward more then what we could ever imagine right now. I was wondering if there is something that Alabama Power does or can offer us on our monthly bills that would help us out some. I hope to hear back from you.
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

I’m looking for help with my water and PGE, I currently get 489.00 from assistance and I pay 400 in rent. I’m a single mother raising two children. I also have my cosmetology license and work when I can or can find a sitter for free. I’m trying as hard as I can to make it and we woke up today with no water, any money I get or make I take straight to PGE or water company. Well a 40.00 payment isn't enough for them. I hope there is some help we can get. Thank you.
Talena Fitzpatrick

Post by Talena Fitzpatrick »

We just moved from out of town and Bowie Cass electric company are telling us we have to pay the utility old bill before we can have lights on. It will cost us over $1000. We don’t have that kind money at the moment or ever and we will be disconencted.
I only make 200 a week. We have been living outside in the yard as we can’t stay in house that’s there. Is there any free trailers to be moved that we could get help with? There are 8 of us. It is me, my wife and our 6 kids, 3 girls, 3 boys ages of girls 12, 10, 9. The ages of boys are 8, 3, 2.
We are a combined family. It is his and hers but we are one. We need help with food, not food stamps as I have a felony on record. We need a free trailer to be moved to. We also we need lights (house is livable just smells really bad and still needs lots of work to much work).
Please help ASAP, mostly with utilities. Its hot and wife is a diabetic and we have no food for 5 days now and we are so hot.