Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Admin »

Use this for information on Bullhead City and Arizona utility assistance programs. Is your power company listed here? If so, then call and get information about how to get help, and aid is usually prioritized for people with children, which should help you out. Here is the link. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ari ... energ.html And yes, many people are having a hard time, but just fight through it and apply for help with power bills and debts for the next year or so until you get through it.
Joaquin wrote:I am in the need of help with my power bill i have two children that has just got over ammonia and also had surgery, i only get ssi and des my power to high with me tryingto pay rent and keep my power bill up when i finish paying my bills and washing our cloth and hygiene i do not have enough to do anything else my power bill will be shut off by Friday and i have used the resource in bullhead city i have a year to be able to use them again it will be next month also one in march i pay all my bills but, i am just having a time, that;s not so good thanks for your help, and god bless
WallaceW

Post by WallaceW »

Hello,

I have come across this site looking for help regarding utility bills and rent. I am living with my boyfriend and our two kids. We are getting behind on bills. I am a stay at home Mom and my boyfriend works however is being laid off. I was wondering how to get started or go about trying to get assistance. Like I said we are already in a home where we are paying the rent and all utilities. We are in Braidwood, IL. Anything would help. I was also looking on your site about a work from home job that I am interested in doing. I've tried 3 from online and all were scams. I need something to try and help pay bills and get food on the table. Thank you for your time and any information you can give me.
chuckMac99

Post by chuckMac99 »

I have been trying to find some kind of emergency assistance with helping me pay my utility bill. I came across your website and saw the different programs for assistance. Unfortunately, when I called or even did applications with my local Neighborhood Service Center, I was told that my application would not be processed (after 7 days after I did the application), because there are no longer funds. The day I did the application, I told them that my disconnection day was coming up real close and I did not know about the assistance that they offered. I am not one that gets the assistance so regular that I know how the system works. Well my lights were scheduled to be disconnected on the 26th of May and I find out on the 28th that they could not help me....I filled out the application on the 22nd! I would have done more research if I wasn't assured that my bill, a majority of it, would be paid. Now I am a single mother of a 4 year old and a 2 year old, I work part time and school full time. I am in this bind because I had to move from our previous address because the mold and carpet was making 2 year old develop all kinds of respiratory problems and they were starting to get worse. Please tell me there is something that you all can do. I am so stressed, I cant sleep, eat, and losing focus on normal daily agenda. Please!!!!
Halperin

Post by Halperin »

I live in New jersey I need help paying on my electric and gas bills. I applied last year for LIHEAP from community action but I did not qualify because my income went over. Mind you I work everyday and try put money on both bills.

The electric and gas are still high. I don't want my electric and gas to be shut off right now doing the winter months. I need help bad with electric and gas. I have Atlantic city electric and south Jersey gas.

Is there any program that my apply something once on my electric and gas to help. Does someone who works but need a little extra help get it. Can someone send me an application or place that can help me now. Please thank you.
Prentis

Post by Prentis »

I am single father and in the last 6 months my world has been turned upside down. It seems that even though I am working everyday trying to keep things together for my kids and family I seem to be falling more and more behind. I am asking for assistance in helping with my power bill.
I’ve never asked or used assistance before now and am not sure how to go about it. All I do know is my kids called me while I was working to tell me our power has been turned off... if there is anyone out there that has info on where to receive help or what I can do please email or call me, thank you.
Kelly_Ryan

Post by Kelly_Ryan »

I am in need of help. My power is getting shut off Monday May 11, 2018 and I have a special needs child. I tried to get help at KCR they won't help. Please won't work with us. I have a bill that's 844 and some change. I tried applying online but no way to. Thank you.
Nia Naccidd

Post by Nia Naccidd »

Information on where and how to apply for some help with Power Bill. I just moved here at my Godmothers with my 2 children ages 10-12 and she is almost 70 raising a 5 year and 2 year old whom the 5 year old she has custody and 2 year old is Her son's child that she watches for him. She is on a fixed income and our power bill was high she said.
She asked for a 10 day extension and with Me Homeschooling  my 12 year old son, she has helped me more than I know she could. I have applied and was approved for my EBT benefits and that is how I feed me and my 2 babies. I am out of money and need help and the bills continue in like power. I just moved to Florida less than 30 days ago and My Aunt Carol (godmother) is struggling but still helping me in time of need. Any and all help is needed and greatly appreciated. ADDRESS IS NEW PORT RICHEY