electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
dlopez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

electric bill

Post by dlopez »

I am a single mother of five and I have two grandchildren. I am behind on my electric bill and soon to be disconnected. I live in an area where the funds are very meager. There are no funds available in my area and my electric bill is scheduled to be shut off on the 23rd of this month. I have a medical certificate but i have no job and all my state benefits went towards other bills. I am in desperate need of some assistance. The amount of my bill is $500.00. I think I could get away with paying half of that. Desperately seeking help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: electric bill

Post by Admin »

Who is your utility company? What area and state? When you post on this board everyone needs to post more info on their state, county, utility company, whatever. Programs vary all over the nation. Without having that info almost impossible to help. So in general I will say try LIHEAP, try calling your utility company and ask about assistance, call Salvation Army or your local community action agency. I can't provide much more help without having that information.
dlopez wrote:I am a single mother of five and I have two grandchildren. I am behind on my electric bill and soon to be disconnected. I live in an area where the funds are very meager. There are no funds available in my area and my electric bill is scheduled to be shut off on the 23rd of this month. I have a medical certificate but i have no job and all my state benefits went towards other bills. I am in desperate need of some assistance. The amount of my bill is $500.00. I think I could get away with paying half of that. Desperately seeking help.
Momneedshelp

some money for electric bill

Post by Momneedshelp »

To Whom This May Concern,
My name is Susan and I was inquiring on how to get some help paying my electric bill, I have two children and I'm in school trying to get an education I made the mistake of allowing a friend stay with me till she got on her feet and when I did that she stole from me and my children and now I am struggling myself to keep up with my bills since she stole money from me that were going to pay my bills namely electric and gas bills. I have borrowed money family and I can no longer borrow money from them I have no other resources and I really need help just to keep my electric and gas on till I get a job.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: some money for electric bill

Post by Admin »

Sorry to heat that. Who is your utility/power company? What state do you live in? Most electric bill programs are local, so I need more details in order to find something that may really help you with bills.
Momneedshelp wrote:To Whom This May Concern,
My name is Susan and I was inquiring on how to get some help paying my electric bill, I have two children and I'm in school trying to get an education I made the mistake of allowing a friend stay with me till she got on her feet and when I did that she stole from me and my children and now I am struggling myself to keep up with my bills since she stole money from me that were going to pay my bills namely electric and gas bills. I have borrowed money family and I can no longer borrow money from them I have no other resources and I really need help just to keep my electric and gas on till I get a job.