Felon with no job about to lose electricty

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
WrightsvilleB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Felon with no job about to lose electricty

Post by WrightsvilleB »

Hello, my name is Jordon and I live in North Carolina. I am unemployed and am experiencing a financial crisis and am unable to pay my electric bill that is due tomorrow. I am so worried and have been to jail and don’t want to do anything stupid being a felon. I truly need help. My parents are not living here so I am by myself left to pay bills with my son Julian. This is so worrisome for me and please contact me, god bless. The bill is from Lumbee river electric company for $183 dollars. I have nothing being a felon with no job. I just went to court and got on probation was recently incarcerated and have been applying for jobs but with the pending charges my background check always comes back bad and I am told I cannot be hired.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Felon with no job about to lose electricty

Post by Admin »

You waited a long time Jordan to ask for electric bill help. It is probably too late. But we have a list of utility and energy programs in NC. Find them at the following link. We have company specific options as well as statewide resources. Locate emergency utility bill help in NC.
WrightsvilleB wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:37 am Hello, my name is Jordon and I live in North Carolina. I am unemployed and am experiencing a financial crisis and am unable to pay my electric bill that is due tomorrow.