Puget sound electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Cruisers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Puget sound electric bill

Post by Cruisers »

Hello, my name is Agapitos Vakatau and I live in Puyallup, WA with my husband Dexter Vakatau & our two kids, a 5-year-old & a 3 month. We've been staying at our duplex for almost a year now and we've never once received any mail. We kept telling our manager and she told us it's already updated just wait.
Up until now, we have not received any mail until just last week. And with a mail from Puget sound with our electric bill which we cannot afford right now. My husband is our only income, I was pregnant with my second child, so I had to stay home. The Puget sound electric mail says we must pay on December 3rd and we cannot afford it because we must pay our rent as well and my husband's check is not enough. Please help our family, thank you. God blesses.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Puget sound electric bill

Post by Admin »

That is a state of Washington utility company. Puget sound does offer assistance programs, payment plans, weatherization and other resources.
Find details here on Puget Sound electric bill help.
Cruisers wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:53 pm Hello, my name is Agapitos Vakatau and I live in Puyallup, WA with my husband Dexter Vakatau & our two kids, a 5-year-old & a 3 month. We've been staying at our duplex for almost a year now and we've never once received any mail. We kept telling our manager and she told us it's already updated just wait.
Up until now, we have not received any mail until just last week. And with a mail from Puget sound with our electric bill which we cannot afford right now. My husband is our only income, I was pregnant with my second child, so I had to stay home. The Puget sound electric mail says we must pay on December 3rd and we cannot afford it because we must pay our rent as well and my husband's check is not enough. Please help our family, thank you. God blesses.
Travis Cult

Post by Travis Cult »

Hello to whom this may concern,
My name is Barbara and I was approved of assistance through the energy assistance program for Puget Sound back in December of 2021 that was supposed to be good until November of 2022. My bills have been paid up till April which is when I started receiving a bill. The one bill that has already been paid for by a personal family member did not know about the program that I was approved for. I was not able to intercept in time to explain circumstances. I have since received one other bill. I reached out to Puget sound energy to let them know. They said that I needed to speak with you. I have tried to call my local community action agency and either their phones are not working or they are not open. If you can respond that would be appreciated. I live in East Mount Vernon. Thank you for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you live in Washington state/Seattle, there are programs for electric bills and more. We have them listed under our Seattle assistance program page, which also covers King County. Food, financial help, utility bill conservation programs and more is offered. Look here for assistance programs in Seattle.
Travis Cult wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:11 pm Hello to whom this may concern,
My name is Barbara and I was approved of assistance through the energy assistance program for Puget Sound back in December of 2021 that was supposed to be good until November of 2022. My bills have been paid up till April which is when I started receiving a bill. The one bill that has already been paid for by a personal family member did not know about the program that I was approved for.