Cold apartment

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Red Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cold apartment

Post by Red Smith »

My name is Marisol. I'm a first time mom to a 1.5 year old Sebastian. I ran from his abusive dad and found this fully furnished apartment in September and explained to the landlord my situation. Now the heat is off and the apartment is cold.
Explained to her I don’t have the down payment but I will give you 400 every paycheck to make up for it and rent. I did till I list my job on Thanksgiving. We spoke and she was furious with me telling me I probably did it on purpose and what not. I just recently found a new job again and don’t want to lose my apartment but font know what to do anymore. I don’t have a car. It actually fought on fire. But I'm desperate to get heat for this cold apartment. I don’t have family that will help. My landlord sent me this.. along with shutting off my electricity so now my son and I are in a cold apartment for the winter because I don’t have money to pay her. I haven't gotten any w2s back or else I'd pay her with that but as of right now I have till the end of the month to pay her or leave and I don’t have either... I live at
Josh Brown
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cold apartment

Post by Josh Brown »

Good afternoon,
I'm emailing you today because my family and I are in need of some financial assistance as we have had some unfortunate events take place in our life recently. The energy bill that we need assistance with is the gas bill for our apartment, as it is cold right now. Our home is heated by gas, as well as the hot water. We have been disconnected and for the past couple weeks, we have exhausted all of our options (family, friends & selling items) but unfortunately we are not the only ones struggling during this time and now I am at a loss.
I have contacted the gas company, but they seem very unwilling to help since we have already been disconnected. I have offered to set up a payment plan, but again, they seem to refuse this as well. It's getting colder out now in the apartment, and we NEED heat and hot water! I have two children at home, and they shouldn't have to suffer through this...as they have already gone through enough. I am desperate for assistance and help! I would appreciate any help and suggestions.
Thank you and have a blessed day!