Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Barrista
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

NICO bill

Post by Barrista »

Good evening.
My name is Shauna briskly and I'm from Bluffton Indiana.  I'm a single parent to a 3 year old and behind on my NICOP bill I came home after I got off of work and I got a notice that they shut my gas off. I called Nico and they want $810 which I don't have. I don't get any help from my son's dad what's so ever. I called the trustee they are closed but I did leave a message. The faith fund said not until Thursday but they don't think they can help!  I'm just in a desperate need of help!  I'm about to lose everything and I'm doing the best as I can. I really appreciate it so much. Thanks
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: NICOP bill

Post by Admin »

You owe them $810? How is that possible? As that most be 4, 5, or 6 months worth of utility bills at least. They would not just have shut your gas off either...you must have got many other warnings or notices. Anyway, look here for assistance for NICOP programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... y_bil.html
Barrista wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:51 am Good evening.
My name is Shauna briskly and I'm from Bluffton Indiana.  I'm a single parent to a 3 year old and behind on my NICOP bill I came home after I got off of work and I got a notice that they shut my gas off. I called Nico and they want $810 which I don't have.