Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Hylari
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

TCOG bills are due

Post by Hylari »

Dear TCOG utility assistance available,
I am really sorry to bother you with my issues I am in need of help with my TCOG bills.
On March 13, 2020 I had a head injury cause server head concussion. I am seeing a neurologist I am waiting on Workers Comp to be approved I have a court date 18/8/2020 at 10:30 am.  I am on leave of absence, but my job let me go on May 3, 2020.
My Neurologist said I can’t go back to work at this time. My bank account is depleted I only have $8.75 .
I need help I applied for social security and Texas workforce commission they said it may be a while I don’t have any money to pay my bills. My electric past due with Green Mountain Energy and my Car insurance is late with AAA. My water bill later with Crest Manor Appointment. My phone bill with T-MOBILE took direct withdrawal from bank account causing overdraft fee. I stop T-Mobile from withdrawal from my account. I have spectrum phone because I needed internet service. I have a kohl’s card that I am extremely late. I went to a church they helped me for July rent only one time they said I am truly grateful. I am not sure about August and my TCOG bill because I am waiting on social security, Texas workforce commission and worker comp. I feel in barest, because I am a person who always on time paying all my bills. I am not able to do that at this time cause of work related injury. I thank you for understanding.
Have a bless day.