Cox cable termination fees

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Giapage
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cox cable termination fees

Post by Giapage »

Desperately need help with early termination fees with cox cable. Had heart attack on 3/1/2019 - out of work and started calling creditors to lower bills. Got to Cox in august. Lowered bill to 96 dollars - next month raised bill 50 dollars and monthly bill has flip flopped every month. I called every month to lower and many times cut off - but no help. Finally switched to direct TV in May 2020, now cox wants 210 dollars early termination fee. How do I get out of it? I live on disability and can’t afford - which is why I dropped cox in first place. Thanks Chris
Sweetie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Cox cable termination fees

Post by Sweetie »

Hello, my name is Courtney and myself and family need help with our Cox Cable bill as well as termination. Unfortunately, we are 3 months behind due to ex roommates. For the months of November and December only my fiancé had his part and was unable to cover theirs, so he asked for an extension from Cox Cable.
On December 27 they informed us that they were moving out due to a job offer in another state and would not have their portion of bills yet again. Once again, he asked for an extension but was not allowed and then charged for the month of January plus a $150 termination fee. Our Cox Cable bill is now the grand total of $948. It has been shut off and we are now forced to stay with relatives because we have a 5-month-old and pet. We have tried our hardest to no avail, so this is a last resort, so we'd love to hear from you ASAP. Thank you in advance.