In school to be a Registered Nurse

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Singlemom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

In school to be a Registered Nurse

Post by Singlemom »

My name is Tonia and I am in need of assistance paying my electric bill. My husband has recently lost his job about a month ago of 6 years and we have a 4 year old daughter. I am currently in RN school and we both have been doing odd and in jobs until a job comes available. We live in McKenzie, TN and I go to school in Registered Nurse and we have received a letter of disconnection of our Electricity tomorrow, May 5th, 2020. I tried to contact my state via phone but states number has been disconnected. I have never reached out for this type of help before but at this point we are desperate for help. If someone could contact me at his earliest convenience. Thank you much!! Best Regards,Tonia
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: In school to be a Registered Nurse

Post by Admin »

Another story of a hardworking person, trying to go to school as a RN, better your life and husband was working. Good for you and your family!
Maybe try a public aid assistance program from the government. Maybe their programs like LIHEAP can help you. Or cash aid (but the application time may be longer than you have). Try them.
Singlemom wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:43 am My name is Tonia and I am in need of assistance paying my electric bill. My husband has recently lost his job about a month ago of 6 years and we have a 4 year old daughter. I am currently in RN school and we both have been doing odd and in jobs until a job comes available. We live in McKenzie, TN and I go to school in Registered Nurse and we have received a letter of disconnection of our Electricity tomorrow, May 5th, 2020. I tried to contact my state via phone but states number has been disconnected. I have never reached out for this type of help before but at this point we are desperate for help. If someone could contact me at his earliest convenience. Thank you much!! Best Regards,Tonia