Turn on utility services

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
MICHELLE MARTINEZ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Turn on utility services

Post by MICHELLE MARTINEZ »

I'm inquiring information on how to get help to start UI and Gas service. Even though having past due bills as need utility service in my name. In order to qualify to get public housing, section 8 I'm currently on waiting list and worried I will be taken off list if I'm not able to put utility services in my name once my number is up. Please get back to me at your best convenience, so I can follow necessary steps to fix these debts.
Rose

Re: Turn on utility services

Post by Rose »

I am so far behind on my energy bill because I used to Split it with another person living in the house, but when that person moved out, they didn't help me pay the remaining balance. Now it is off. I need help turning on my utility service. I am currently living with my wife and daughter but I am out of town working for a few weeks, I would hate it for my wife and daughter to get the electricity shut off. Please help me find a local agency that will help my family out with the utility service. The bill is now over $500 and I can't afford to pay it all.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Turn on utility services

Post by Admin »

If you are still waiting for section 8, and your "number" has not even been called yet, then save money! Save for your future UI and gas service. That way, when the time comes, you can get help. And find more tips on getting utilities turned on. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
MICHELLE MARTINEZ wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:58 am I'm inquiring information on how to get help to start UI and Gas service. Even though having past due bills as need utility service in my name. In order to qualify to get public housing, section 8 I'm currently on waiting list and worried I will be taken off list if I'm not able to put utility services in my name once my number is up. Please get back to me at your best convenience, so I can follow necessary steps to fix these debts.