Broke my arm, need help paying utility bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Lashunda49
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Broke my arm, need help paying utility bills

Post by Lashunda49 »

My name is LaShunda Clark. I am a housekeeper at Motel 6 full time, but on January 22, 2020 I fell and have 2 fractures in my elbow. I cannot work and have no income. I filed for temporary disability, but don't know how long it takes..PLEASE HELP! My utility bill is behind after I broke my arm.
Foreigner

Re: Broke my arm, need help paying utility bills

Post by Foreigner »

I am having trouble paying my Alabama power bill as I broke my arm. I have been cut to just 1 day/week now at work due to broken arm. I've worked hard to keep my bill paid and can't afford to have it cutoff. I have 4 grandkids that I have to care for and it will be hard to do without power. I am normally not without work for long periods (I’m a private in-home sitter for the elderly; (23 years)). This is my first time having to ask for help.
                          Thank you for your time, Mel
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Broke my arm, need help paying utility bills

Post by Admin »

How long do you need to only work 1 day per week? How long for your arm to heal enough so you can go back to work? in either case, look here for utility bill help. There may also be special programs for grandparents taking care of their grand kids, especially since you have 4 of them.
Foreigner wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:43 pm I am having trouble paying my Alabama power bill as I broke my arm. I have been cut to just 1 day/week now at work due to broken arm. I've worked hard to keep my bill paid and can't afford to have it cutoff. I have 4 grandkids that I have to care for and it will be hard to do without power. I am normally not without work for long periods (I’m a private in-home sitter for the elderly; (23 years)). This is my first time having to ask for help.
                          Thank you for your time, Mel