NIPSCO bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Gia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

NIPSCO bills

Post by Gia »

I live in Cass County, Indiana. I went through a period of time where I wasn't getting very many hours at the Home Health care job I have. Although my hours have increased, I was unable to pay my NIPSCO bill in time and it was disconnected yesterday 9/10. It will cost 580 to get reconnected. I have never asked for help from charity. I only need temporary help to take care of this utility.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: NIPSCO bills

Post by Admin »

$580 is a lot to ask for in order to get your NIPSCO back on. But maybe the company can help. Or a local charity. You have options, and the the NIPSCO utility bill assistance programs to try to get the service reconnected.
Gia wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:09 am I live in Cass County, Indiana. I went through a period of time where I wasn't getting very many hours at the Home Health care job I have. Although my hours have increased, I was unable to pay my NIPSCO bill in time and it was disconnected yesterday 9/10. It will cost 580 to get reconnected. I have never asked for help from charity. I only need temporary help to take care of this utility.