Lost my electricity from a hurricane

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
PaulineK
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost my electricity from a hurricane

Post by PaulineK »

Do you help with electric bill because when hurricane Michael tore up our home we lost so much. I need help with my electric bill. It is 900.00. I need help so bad for my kids and my dad which is 95 years Old with no insurance. We got to place everything now here in Panama City Florida. I can't pay this electricity bill. I got to pay rent still because we are living in 4 living room/kitchen bedroom and bathroom. Due to damage from hurricane 2 bedrooms and the bathroom is a mess. We are waiting to get roof on bedrooms, repair bathroom, and get electricity on. We need to get furniture at same time as getting electricity on.
Omni

Re: Lost my electricity from a hurricane

Post by Omni »

Hi, my name is Yeshiva and I need assistance with paying my light bill as I lost my electricity during the hurricane last fall. I have done job applications and had no luck finding a job, I have a $318.00 bill that needs to be paid. I am currently staying with someone at the moment and trying to get in my apartment but I don't have any money to get it on but I do have an apartment that I had to leave from the hurricane. Can you please help me pay my electricity bill? Please email me back as soon as possible with a response on how top proceed with an application or anything I will need to do so I can get this taken care of. I don't know how long the manager is giving me to get my lights and water on, so please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost my electricity from a hurricane

Post by Admin »

Going since last fall without electricity is a long time. We hope you can find the help you need. You can also look into utility bill help in Georgia from state as well as light and energy companies themselves. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... cooli.html
Omni wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:02 am Hi, my name is Yeshiva and I need assistance with paying my light bill as I lost my electricity during the hurricane last fall.