Reconnect my electricity is what I need

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Leadingup
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Reconnect my electricity is what I need

Post by Leadingup »

Hello, I have been in desperate financial distress and need help to reconnect my electricity. I am completely disabled and live in a very small town in watercolor CA. And unfortunately out utility district here (PUD) is probably owned and our county has no funding available to help me. I've tried to get help from health and human services dept. Here, I've already used my LIHEAP for this year on wood, I’ve tried all our churches here even the St. Paul de Vincent Catholic Church and they wouldn’t even call me back even after numerous attempts of contact for reconnect help. I even left a hand written note on their doorstep for emergency help with getting my electric turned back on the total amount needed for that is estimated at $1200 including the $300 dollar reconnect fee. My account number for my electric bill is as follows.
KhrisDavis

Re: Reconnect my electricity is what I need

Post by KhrisDavis »

Hi there,
My husband has been out of a job since covid hit and is struggling to find another one and we are now in an even worse spot living off of my income alone and it's just not cutting the mustard anymore. Our power has been shut off and we need help reconnecting the electricity. I can't afford to pay all our bills and I need help with our gas and electric bill. What can I do to get some assistance with my Ameren bill? I am desperately in need of help. I've got pets and cannot allow our electric to get shut off. Please help. Thank you
Olivia

Post by Olivia »

Hello,
I am reaching out to you about my current situation. Our electricity has been disconnected and we are hoping to seek some assistance with getting it reconnected. The service was disconnected on the 19th.
We have experienced some devastating blows to our finances. We are without power and we are in the middle of the eviction process and being homeless. We have been unsuccessful in finding a place to stay but have started moving all of our belongings into storage.
We would greatly appreciate any assistance we can get with having the power service restored or reconnecting the electricity until we are able to get everything moved and can finish the final touches of cleaning that need to be done.
We have stayed in the home the last 2 nights with a little bit of warm from our fireplace but I'm not sure how many more nights with the temps being so low that we can endure.
I have submitted the assistance request through NES and needlink but I have not heard back from anyone yet.
Please let me know if there is anything further that I need to submit.
Thank you for your time and again, we appreciate any assistance you are able to provide.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are multiple charities, government programs, and other resources you can try. We have a good resource on the site. Explore it for programs to turn on your electricity in your area. Find more on financial assistance paying utility bills.
Olivia wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:22 am Hello,
I am reaching out to you about my current situation. Our electricity has been disconnected and we are hoping to seek some assistance with getting it reconnected. The service was disconnected on the 19th.
Pertyio

Post by Pertyio »

Hi, my name is Jill I found this email while reading online looking for some help with my bills. I need my electricity reconnected. My electricity has been disconnected and I have a 3-year-old daughter. Due to some circumstances beyond my families control we can’t pay our rent along with our electricity. I have reached out to my local charities and I have been turned down because I was able to provide some check stubs. I don't know what else to do or who or where to go for some emergency assistance. I'm on the fine line of being evicted and I'm scared for my family I'm begging for just a little help to be able to get back where we need to be. We have lost our only form of transportation, so We were struggling to get back and forth to work and lost our job. It's just one thing after another along with being turned away for not being able to show check stubs. Now the electricity is disconnected – the final straw. I'm in lake Charles LA 70607. Please get back with me with some reliable sources for a Reconnect. Thanks in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you have no money and other bills due, it may be challenging. As most utility companies require cash deposits to be made. But look into the programs we have listed - maybe some can help. Learn about getting utilities turn on if you have little or no money. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
Pertyio wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:27 am Hi, my name is Jill I found this email while reading online looking for some help with my bills. I need my electricity reconnected. My electricity has been disconnected and I have a 3-year-old daughter. Due to some circumstances beyond my families control we can’t pay our rent along with our electricity. Please get back with me with some reliable sources for a Reconnect. Thanks in advance.