West Penn Power bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Gourmet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

West Penn Power bill

Post by Gourmet »

Dear Sir or Madam: I don't know if you can help me. I'm on the CAP program though West Penn Power.  My name is Mr. Darren. I currently owe West Penn Power $376.30 and they claim they have no other programs to place me on to lower my bill so they placed a 6 month freeze on my account so it won't go into termination but the thing is they expect me to pay $88.33 a month plus they want the $376.30 paid in full. I'm on a fixed income and can't afford to even pay $88.33 a month or the $376.30 . My question who would you refer me to in order to receive help?If you can help me in any way to refer to a place whom may be able to help me. Your help will be kindly appreciated.
AJ Hershel

Re: West Penn Power bill

Post by AJ Hershel »

To whom it may concern:
I am writing in regards to a situation that my son and his wife are in due to delinquent West Penn Power electric utility bills. The two of them were between jobs for some time and got behind on everything, and just about gave up on trying to get ahead. Both had run into situations with their health over the past two years. I could only help them out so much as any parent would probably try to do, but my income is not a lot, as I am the only one in my household working.
My daughter in law works from home now for HSN, and needs to access from her computer and phone. They have been paying payments to West Penn Power to catch up, and were late with their most recent payment due, so the electric was cut. Granted, I do understand that they are responsible for their bills, etc., I was wondering if your organization could help out, or guide them into the right direction to get their West Penn Power electric back on so my son's wife does not lose her job at this point and make matters worse for them.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: West Penn Power bill

Post by Admin »

We are not really sure what company that is in PA. But we have many state, government and local utility company resources listed. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... heati.html
Hopefully they help you and your daughter with the West Penn Power bill.
AJ Hershel wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:15 pm To whom it may concern:
I am writing in regards to a situation that my son and his wife are in due to delinquent West Penn Power electric utility bills. The two of them were between jobs for some time and got behind on everything, and just about gave up on trying to get ahead. Both had run into situations with their health over the past two years. I could only help them out so much as any parent would probably try to do, but my income is not a lot, as I am the only one in my household working.
My daughter in law works from home now for HSN, and needs to access from her computer and phone. They have been paying payments to West Penn Power to catch up, and were late with their most recent payment due, so the electric was cut. Granted, I do understand that they are responsible for their bills, etc., I was wondering if your organization could help out, or guide them into the right direction to get their West Penn Power electric back on so my son's wife does not lose her job at this point and make matters worse for them.