Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Boom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Leaking toilet

Post by Boom »

To whom it may concern,
I need help paying my water bill which is 402.00 due to a running toilet.  I was unaware this would affect my water bill.  I am a single mother and unable to pay all at once. I have until 11/7/2019 to pay in full or it will be shut off.  
Can your program help?  I can be reached at by email
Arturo

Re: Leaking toilet

Post by Arturo »

I live in Kansas City, Missouri I’m a single mother of 4 kids I had two job and recently got fired from one, I am unable to pick up for shifts at the job I still have. I need help paying my water bill from a leaking toilet. It was $300 last month, $485 this month. I have nowhere to go if I lose my place and I’m struggling pay for the toilet fix as it is. Please point me in the direction of assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Leaking toilet

Post by Admin »

Leaking toilets can be fixed using some government grants or loans. But first be sure to call your water company to notify them before your bill goes up. But learn more on free grants to pay for home repairs.
Arturo wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:14 am I have nowhere to go if I lose my place and I’m struggling pay for the toilet fix as it is. Please point me in the direction of assistance.